gatordee19 Dorothy

iVillage Member
gatordee19 Dorothy
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 10:12am

Hi Dorothy,

I just wanted to say that I read in a post that you don't want to post your foolishness here on this board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 12:02pm
Krista,

I love ya!!!!!!!!! You're the greatest!

I actually wrote that the week that you were resting, so there weren't a lot of posts from you that week. I didn't want to be the only one! You're my co-intsigator-haha! I also felt a little silly because the top of the board is reserved for more important matters from our new friends and here I was,wanting to post funny things. I just feel a little more comfortable over here than in my Expecting Club for some reason. I reply to posts over there occasionally but hardly ever start one as I do here.Believe me, I was on a pregnancy loss/ttc board for over a year and I would just wish that I could be as confident and light-hearted as some women on the board. I pray that everyone will "move on down" the board as their healthful pregnancy progresses.

Well you're in for a treat-next silly post announcement.....my nursery will be done this weekend.Yes, I'm impatient! ha! Stay tuned!!!!!

Love,

Dorothy

9-16 with a boy

P.S. Do you know what you're having????

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 12:39pm

Dorothy,

I love your enthusiam.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 5:13pm
OMG! I am also doing ABC's all the way around the room, though we're not painting it. I ordered these cards because I saw it on an adorable nursery website. They are the cutest thing-they are called "Animal Parade Alphabet" and they are 8X10 flash cards . SOOO adorable!Wait til you see my nursery on Monday before you do yours-DH just has to paint and put up the animal alphabet. I like that shelf idea! You can put toys and stuff up there. : )

Oh, did you get your crib yet?

Dorothy

9-16

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/melody/9644.html

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 9:01am

Dorothy

Great minds think alike.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 4:22pm
Krista,

The crib is cute! Wow! You got all that stuff at one time. Can't wait to see the nursery! What color are you painting it and have you picked out bedding yet? I bet it's yellow! ha! I can't believe they don't tell you the gender in Canada...how far is it a drive to New York? Just kidding! It will be a great surprise. How many weeks are you now?

Dorothy

9-16 "Blue Team"

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2004 - 8:11am

Dorothy,

Your right on the room is painted yellow.