Hello Ladies, I am new here.

iVillage Member
Hello Ladies, I am new here.
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 4:24pm
Hello ladies, I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Tracy and I just found out that I am pregnant with #1. I am so happy and scared at the same time. I must admit I am not yet too excited I guess I still have that guard up just in case. I feel pretty good about this one though.

I got pregnant in September 2003 we were very excited and scared because we did not expect to happen so fast we just stopped using b/c 2 months before. However at my 12 week appt. I found out that our little baby did not have a heart beat. That was the week of Thanksgiving and the next week I had a d&c scheduled. the Dr. put us on hold for 2 cycles and then 2 months later I got a BFP. Again we got pregnant on our 2 month trying so here we are. I really hope this one sticks. I have fears and yet I am trying to be optimistic that everything will be just fine. It is so hard. The only thing I can do is put faith in God that this is the one for us. I try my best not to worry but you know how that goes. I am even cautious obout EDD because when I first tested it was negative and tested 6 days later and got the BFP. So I am probably at least 5 weeks now. and am guessing EDD between December 17-21.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

-Tracy and stocking stuffer

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 5:25pm
Hi Tracy!

Welcome to the board! I know your time frame...I got pregnant Sept 2002 and right after Thanksgiving, went to the dr's for 12 week checkup and didn't hear the h/b........ I got pregnant Sept. 2003 and had an early natural m/c. Quite a while later, I'm finally on this message board! The ladies here are awesome...we look forward to getting to know you. SBV (Sticky Baby Vibes) to you!

Dorothy

9-16 "Blue Team"

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2004 - 9:24pm
Welcome, Tracy!

You'll find a lot of us here share very similar experiences. I also had a missed m/c and found out around 11 1/2 weeks. Despite all our similarities, the women here are so helpful and always offer unique persectives. Post away. I've been posting since I was about 5 or 6 weeks and this board has been invaluable.

SBV's and other good things,

Alexeyev

37w3d

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 9:10am

Tracy,

Welcome to the board and congrats on your Pregnancy.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 12:54pm
Congrats on your new pg!!!! I also got pg in Sept of 2003 and had a m/c right before Thanksgiving. It is too bad that we didnt know each other then. I am sure that we both could have used the support. I waited one month and then tested positive in January for this baby. So far everything is going fine. I am now almost 18 weeks along. I just wanted you to know that I was soooo happy to find this board. The women on here are wonderful. They answer all your questions, and just knowing that there are others out there with the same fears and anxieties makes life so much brighter some days. So Congrats again. I wish you the best of Luck. We are happy to have you here on the PAL board.

Carrie

dd 01/07/01

~i~ 11/19/03

edd 09/24/04

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 1:20pm
tracy,

in the same boat, new, newly pg, and scared. i went off the pill mid december, used protection for the month of jan and then feb started trying, had a positive early hpt on the 26th day, levels low, and m/c on the 30th day. doc said since it was such an early m/c that we could try as soon as possible since it was more like a late period. so, we did and now we are about 7 weeks give or take, they aren't positive on the date due to the m/c and we have an u/s next week to determine date. i'm freaking out due to the m/c last month and in '98 had a stillborn at 38 weeks. i'm completely freaked out and scared. having very strange dreams that are waking me up everynight between 3 and 4am.

i'm sending you good vibes and prayers.

michelle

edd 12/9/04

angels 3/6/04 & 3/6/98

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2004 - 2:10pm
Thank you ladies for the nice warm welcome, I was hesitant about joining the board so early. I am so glad I did, to know that you gals are out there and here if and whenever I need someone to turn to. Thank you so much

-Tracy