EDD in November 2004 - How is everyone??

iVillage Member
EDD in November 2004 - How is everyone??
Thu, 04-29-2004 - 11:49am
Hello Ladies,

Hoping all is well with you & your little ones. Has everyone been feeling ok? Any updates as our first trimester is coming to an end???

Every morning I am getting those wonderful nauseous feelings, my breast are still sore and I am constantly in the bathroom ... all wonderful signs that things are going good. I am actually starting to let myself get excited ... anyone else?

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>> to you all!

Desiree

(10w2d)

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2004 - 1:37pm
My nausea has started to lift a little the past couple of days, letting me eat in the morning but still not at night. Still have the sore breasts and constant fatigue, plus I swear my little gut has gotten bigger! I go for my second OB appointment on Tuesday. I'm not quite sure what to expect, I'm just hoping it's all good news. Who knows, maybe we'll even get to hear the heartbeat! That would make my week! I am ecstatic to be nearing the end of the first trimester- I will actually hit the mark of starting my second trimester on my birthday, so what a wonderful birthday present!

Here's to all of us enduring the nausea, soreness, fatigue, constant peeing, and everything else for another long seven months or so! Hugs and belly rubs to all!!!

--Sarah

EDD#1 11/26

9w6d

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2004 - 3:26pm
Hi Nov-ladies,

I've been feeling good these days. M/S stopped at 11wks. It lasted for 6 weeks!! My boobs are still sore!! and getting huge! I am still wearing 34B but will probably go to a C soon!!

I have another re-scheduled CVS tomorrow. I'm pretty excited when I have any chance to see the baby again. I wonder how soon we will get to know the gender. I get an u/s every 2 weeks because I am high risk.

I hope y'all feeling okay. I'm now showing... *smiles* I can't wait to start wearing maternity wear. There are some really cute ones in this store I visit.

Anyways, take care y'all.

Belly rubs!

Nikky @ 12w1d

edd 11/10

Edited 4/29/2004 3:28 pm ET ET by callydonia

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2004 - 4:24pm

Hello to All,