Hi I am new here.....from August board..

iVillage Member
Hi I am new here.....from August board..
Mon, 05-03-2004 - 3:17pm
Hi I am new here and am from the August board. I am due August 23. Last year I lost twins. I was 14 weeks along concieved in April and found out in July that there was no longer a heartbeat.They were due in December. It was very hard to take because I thought I was out of the first trimester. They stopped growing at 8 weeks and 10 weeks. I had no bleeding and the day before the U/S that determinded no heart beat my boobs started leeking. So you see I had no idea anything was wrong. Now I am pregnant with one baby not sure if it is a boy or girl but I can not stop worrying. I haven't even told most people yet because of what happen before.

Good luck to all of you and lots of baby dust your way........

Spring of 2010 Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2004 - 4:29pm

Hi,

Congratulations and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-04-2004 - 11:19am
Thanks for your welcome and lots of sticky baby vibes your way too!

Kim EDD 8/23
Spring of 2010 Siggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-04-2004 - 11:33am
First of all, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I can totally relate to how you are feeling. My last pregnancy was also twins, lost at 7 weeks and 12 weeks. No bleeding, no cramping, just couldn't find a heartbeat at the appointment. It was devistating. I am now pregnant again. It also started out as twins, but I started bleeding by 5 weeks and lost one. The other one is still hanging on though. I wouldn't have made it this far with my sanity still intact if it weren't for this board! Feel free to post any questions or fears. We have all been through it, and I have found, understand what you're feeling more than your "real life" friends! Best of luck and I hope you're here for a happy & healthy 9 months!

Annie, #3

13w5d