Hi! I'm excited to join you!

iVillage Member
Hi! I'm excited to join you!
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 7:47pm
I got a BFP this past weekend (two actually) and it was something of a surprise! DH and I had agreed to wait until summer to ttc, but we had a fun celebration on our 5th anniversary and it was a bit too close to ovulation, it turns out. We are thrilled though - and terrified, as you all know.

I had a missed m/c in January - detected at what was supposed to be my 8 week checkup at the OB. I had a D&C and it was one of the hardest things I've ever been through. I have been something of a regular on TTCAM until this past month, when I was supposedly "on hold". LOL - we get a lot of BFPs when on a break over there!

Anyway, I can't wait to get to know all of you - and catch up with familiar faces from TTCAM (hi Chrissy!!)

Amy EDD 1/10/05 (feels so good to write that)

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 8:34am
Hi Amy,

Congratulations on your BFP!!! I am a fellow TTCAM grad (I think I remember you) who also conceived while on a "break." Isn't it funny the way things work out?

Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!!!

LeeAnne

Finally pg with #1!

EDD 11/11/04

~i~ 10/7/03

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 8:38am
Hi Amy!!!

Congrats of your BFP!!! How exciting!!! I too am a TTCAM Grad and have found a wonderful support group over here on PAL!!! :o) We look forward to hearing more from you.

We got PG while on a "break" as well. (oh, that phrase just makes me think of Friends... hahahaha....I guess its on the brain today) Anyway...isn't that the way it always seems to happen. :o) Feel free to post all of your concerns and questions here. We've all been through it.

Good Luck, Big Hugs, SBV's and Congrats again!!!

Tracy

edd 9/7

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 11:01am
Hi Amy!

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here! We too tried to concieve right after our 5 year anniversary. We're expecting our baby boy in September.

Dorothy

9-16