Roll Call - First Trimester May 5/04

iVillage Member
Roll Call - First Trimester May 5/04
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 8:32pm

Hi eveyone Welcome the board and

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 12:40am
I'm in my 10th week & this is the first week since O I have not had a blood test, u/s, or seen the doctor. I'm doing my best to stay sane until next Wed when my OB will look for a hb again. Although, I've felt from day 1 this was a sticky baby, it's just so reassuring to see the hb (have not heard it yet).

Bonnie .... all the sites say 12/5, my OB office says 12/6 (grrrr)

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 8:22am
I will be 9 weeks tomorrow! Still having spotting issues, but it looks like it is from my overly sensitive cervix. I am looking forward to my first real OB appt. on May 25. I just want to hear that h/b on the doppler. I did get to hear it last week through a u/s where everything looked good. Take care everyone!

Ann

(AJ 9, Will 5, Matt 3, ^i^ 3/7,Edd. 12/10)

http://s494.photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 9:04am

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow.

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 9:17am
Hi,

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today. Everything seems to be going well. The morning sickness is just starting to settle in but I didn't have it with the previous times so I'm just glad for every positive sign I get. I have my first u/s next week at 6 weeks and can't wait. I hope we see the heartbeat even though it's early, I didn't get a chance to see one with the previous two.

SBVs,

Kim EDD 1/7/04

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 6:02pm
Hi, I am 8wks 5dys everything is going well. I had an ultrasound done yesterday and saw a little hb, I knew it was beating because I rented a doppler and I had already heard it twice. When I was at the doctor yesterday I had told the nurse I heard it and she didn't believe me until she heard it herself with her doppler (I knew I had heard it.) MS isn't too bad at all I only feel sick if I don't eat. BBS are a little sensative but mostly just heavy. Pants are feeling a little snug already, that's not good cause I haven't told anyone at work yet. They didn't seem real sympathetic when I had my MC. Boss wanted to know if I would be back to work the day after I had my D&C. I won't be telling them until I HAVE to. I just wanted to say thanks to all the ladies who have made me feel more comfortable about all of my fears and worries. I don't think I would have made it this far without you, Thank you

Alicia

~i~ 12/03/03

EDD 12/12/04

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 6:27pm
Hello,

I'm 8 weeks 6 days I believe. edd 12/12/04 per ob nurse we had an u/s at 7 weeks 3 days with HB and per u/s due 12/11/04 :)

I've been having mostly dizzy all day, kinda light headed, I've been feeling nauseated on and off it comes in waves, most in AM right out of bed but once I get moving it subsides

I've noticed that I'm have this hungry knawing feeling with epigastic burning at least every two hours so I'm constantly munching on something mostly apples, crackers etc. I've also noticed that in the evening I feel very very bloated and very very full almost like i feel I shouldn't even eat dinner. and bloated in the am. I'm very constipated I've taken a stool softener last night the MD reccommened, haven't noticed any thing.

And my nipples got tender at 6 weeks now i'm starting to notice some over all tenderness but only if pushed on. also very tired, and not sleeping well

STill worried everyday of course.

we go for another u/s on may 12th. cause the last missed m/c died at 8- 9 weeks.

keeping our fingers crossed

Thinking sticky baby thoughts.

paige

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 8:11pm
Hello,

I'm in my 10th week and everything seems to be okay so far. I've been pretty uncomfortable this week though... extra tired, really sore bbs, bloated.... it's funny how symptoms come and go and then come back again.

I saw the baby again last week and things were good. I ordered a doppler so I hope to be hearing the hb at home soon. I canceled my CVS because it just didn't feel like the right thing for me, so I'm looking into getting some non-invasive screening tests.

I'm looking forward to graduating from my first trimester... I really want to tell people at work so I can stop trying to hide myself under big shirts and elastic waists. I'm not sure if it's baby yet, but I've definitely got a gut!

Sue

edd 12/1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 9:04am
I am on the verge of entering the 2nd trimester and finally feel great. MS is now virtually gone (other than the occasional gag reflex while brushing my teeth) and I'm actually starting to feel hungry!! Bleeding has stopped and am off bedrest and Dr. told me the other day that I am once again considered a "normal" pregnancy. I try not to dwell on the fact that we lost another twin, but instead concentrate on the one that has stuck!! I don't find that I'm showing as much as I did with my other pregnancies, but I'm sure that will come soon enough... I'm starting to have faith that this one is really going to happen! Have a great weekend!

Annie,31

DS 9/98

DS 8/00

~i~ 4/02, 5/02

~i~ 3/04 EDD #3 Nov 5

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:30pm
Hi everyone,

My name is Sharee. I don't dare even say it, but I will. I am pg!!! I came over from the ttcam board and am very nervous!!! AF is due tomorrow. I got 2 BFP's yesterday and provided she doesn't show I am going to test tomorrow night. ( I always do better testing at night) Yesterday I tested with FMU and an FRE and got the faintest postive imaginable. Then I waited till before I went to bed, (held in pee for about 5 hours or so) and got a MUCH darker BFP. I was so excited, I almost was beginning to think I was imagining the first BFP. But alas here I am and hoping I can stay. I wish you all the same luck! Take care

Sharee

EDD 1/18/04

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2004 - 3:24pm
Hello,

I am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have my second u-sound tomorrow and am very nervous. I am feeling very nauseous lately, very sore breasts for several weeks, occasionally dizzy, very hungry and very tired. Most of these signs did not happen with the last one that resulted in a m/c, so I am happy about that.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

Amy

EDD 12/24