I'm New and Nervous

iVillage Member
I'm New and Nervous
Fri, 05-07-2004 - 12:42pm
I was for four and a half months when I miscarried my first baby. After miscarrying, I found out that I have Factor V Leiden, a blood clot disorder. I am now pregnant again (Due on Christmas day) and very nervous. I am on Heparin injections twice a day and am very scared that something might happen again to discontinue this pregnancy. Is there anyone that can relate????
Renee, Soon-To-Be Wife to David and Mother to Elliott and Oliver

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2004 - 2:29pm

Welcome to our "worry" board and HUGE HUGS! I am sorry about your loss and it must of been so hard to lose a baby that late in pg. I am so sorry you have to go through that pain. But I am so glad they were able to find out the cause and even though I don't have clotting disorder I know about many women who were successful with proper treatment.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new pregnancy and here's TONS of sticky baby vibes for you ~~~~~* SBV ~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV~~~~~* SBV

Wishing you H&H nine months and bouncy bundle of joy at the end of your journey. Feel free to share your questions and concerns as well as hopes and dreams, scares and milestones with us. This board is a GREAT group of wonderful women who will cheer you up through this stressful experience - pregnancy after loss. Unfortunately we all here understand how scary it is and you can lean on us for support with anything. We all are here for you. Please keep us posted and good luck!

*hugs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2004 - 4:35pm
Thank you so much for your hopeful reply! It makes me feel a lot better to know that there are people I can talk to and ask questions and who have went through similar situations. Thanks for your wonderful wishes!

Renee

Renee, Soon-To-Be Wife to David and Mother to Elliott and Oliver

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 9:32am
Hi, Renee,

I don't know much about this disorder, but I do want to welcome you. There are so many extraordinary and supportive women on this board (ya just met Katherine, always there with kind words and thoughts) that I'm sure you'll find answers to your questions and fellow worriers! Post often, vent often. We're here!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:55pm

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board