Hi I am New

iVillage Member
Hi I am New
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:15pm
I am newly pregnant and have had two m/c. I am incredibly scared at this point that something will happen to this one. My HcG levels are being monitored right now to make sure they are rising normally. When did most of you experience nausea the first time? My boobs are sore, I a dizzy, have headaches, backaches but no nausea..is that normal it scares me to not know if everything is ok...Also Answer Early Detection is the best pg test you can buy at the store!!! I am also supposed to have my wedding this year in December (I will be 8 months pg). It would actually be a renewal of our vows b/c we are going to do the court house thing as soon as we can.

Please pray for us (me and the baby)

Amanda

Soon to be Mrs. AT2, USN

Angel Mommy to Isabel 10/13/98 & Connor 11/24/00

EDD of #1 01/15/05

iVillage Member
In reply to: navygirl908
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:39pm

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
In reply to: navygirl908
Mon, 05-10-2004 - 10:02am
Well welcome here. You have found the board with the most supportive ladies. All of us have been through at least one m/c. It really helps when other people have been there. We all understand that you have anxieties and fears that other women dont. No question is ever silly here. You will always get an answer to your question or support or advice when you ask. I am fairly new here and I am amazed at how helpful these women are. I also feel so supported and know that I can ask anything. Keep us updated and posted on what is going on in your life. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I also dated a Navy guy for several years so I know a little bit. We never got married, Thank God but we still stay in touch. I also stay in touch with several of the girls that I met through him and his friends stationed all over the country. I am now married to a Army National Guard man so if you need to talk to anyone about the frustrations that come along with the military think of me.

Carrie

dd 01/07/01

~i~ 11/19/03

edd 09/24/04