New, and I don't dare unpack my bags yet

iVillage Member
New, and I don't dare unpack my bags yet
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:17pm
Hello all. I am so excited to be here, yet terrified at the same time. I am sure you all know where I'm coming from. AF is due tomorrow and she better keep her ugly hag face away for at least the next 9 months! I just got a BFP yesterday at 12dpo. (that's by my best guess of course) Okay, 2 BFP's to be exact. Of course I also got about 7 BFP's in March, and that turned out to be a chem pg. SO I am VERY cautious right now. Yet I can't help but think this is it!! Here is a brief intro:

My name is Sharee. I came over from the TTCAM board. Been there for 6 months. I have a DD and a DS. 4 and 2 respectively. I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world for 5 and a half years now. I had a m/c in Dec @ 12 weeks and 3 days. I was in shock. We weren't even trying then. I was on the pill and took it religiously. We then decided to try. In March I got a BFP and two days after AF was late, you guessed it, m/c. They called it a chemical pg since I was only 4 weeks and 2 days. Anyhow, I am so nervous. But I will get bloodwork done on Monday. You know the whole 9 yards. And I am sure we will do follow-up b/w every 48 hours or so. That is all provided AF doesn't show tomorrow. I HOPE SHE STAYS THE HELL AWAY!!!!! I am so glad to be here and pray I can unpack my bags and stay for 9 months or so! Thanks all for listening!

Sharee

EDD 1/16/05 ?

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2004 - 7:34pm

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-09-2004 - 9:58am
Sharee- Hey girl so glad to see you over here, i just read your post on the TTCAM board and hoped you were over here so i can congradulate you on this side(familiar face) Anyway i will be praying for you and i hope all is well keep us updated.

Holly

DS 12.12.01

~i~ 8.30.03

EDD 10.3.04 baby Girl!
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-09-2004 - 7:30pm
Hey Sharee,

It's good to see both of us over here now. Since we are due within the same week I say lets be PREGGO buddies. What do you think? I saw my doctor on Thursday to do a blood draw and he doesn't want to see me until Wed to do another so it will be a long few days. I pray that this is a H&H 9 months for us and I can't wait to see everyone else from the TTCAM board over here with us! What a great Mother's Day gift!!

Rachel

DD 11/15/02

^i^ 12/30/03

edd 01/12/05

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-09-2004 - 11:12pm
Rachel,

Nice to see you too! I am so happy to be here. Of course I will be your buddy. I am so nervous still. But I have survived the day without AF showing to spoil my party. You know, even though all the tests say I'm preggo, and I KNOW I'm preggo, I still can't help but feel like every time I go to the bathroom I am going to see red. God it is so scary. But alas, I am going to be positive. I am looking forward to a happy and healthy pregnancy. Hope you are doing well! I think I will be going for b/w tomorrow. I'll keep you posted! Take care

Sharee

1/18/05

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2004 - 7:55am

Sharee - I have seen you post over on TTCAM :)

I went to a new Dr. yesterday to get answers as to why I was not ovulating, and what can be done about it.

Melanie

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-12-2004 - 11:09am
Welcome Sharee!! I know too how scarey this all is, unfortunately we all do!! Keep us updated on your bloodword and everything.

Oh, and you can at least pack your toothbrush.... please?

Hugs,

Jodi and Lil Bud

#1 due 11/26/04

~i~ 2/25/03

id. twin boys ~i~ 12/8/03

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-12-2004 - 4:43pm
Welcome Sharee,

I remember you from the TTAMC board!

Congrats on your BFP & I wanted to wish you lots of SBV's.

Also, I found this cool site when I was getting my quants done to help me figure out how quickly my HCG level was doubling (it's a calculator). It can panic you a bit, but it's also nice to know how & when you're supposed to double. I always thought it was every 2 days, but it all depends on what your levels are currently at & can be longer. (Mine were doubling EXTRA fast which was freaky too - but all turned out fine).

http://www.ivfer.com/hcg.htm

Hope to see you around until I graduate in Nov/Dec!!

Bonnie 12/5 (10w4d)

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2004 - 2:20pm
Welcome Sharee,

I am due the same time you are. It's s ary these first few weeks. Especially what happened to all of us last time. We all know what you are going through, and are here to help. All you have to do is ask. Sending prayers and hugs your way!!!

Kori

Dalten 12*28*00

~i~ 1*26*04

EDD 1*18*05