Hi! Very excited to be here

iVillage Member
Hi! Very excited to be here
Fri, 05-14-2004 - 2:10pm
Hi! I'm very pleased to find this board -- it's nice to find other women who are in the same situation.

We just found out we're pregnant (EDD 1/14/05) after missed m/c last year at almost exactly the same time. Is anyone else having this weird deja vu -- like I had lunch with a friend last time just after I found out I was pregnant last year, and now she calls me out of the blue and wants to get together, and I haven't seen her once in the intervening time. And then I have to take a business trip in a few weeks, and its to the same city at exactly the same week in my pregnancy last time!

I'm trying not to be paranoid! :) Actually, in general we're surprisingly optimistic and relaxed, because last time I worried myself sick and we didn't enjoy the pregnancy one bit and still lost the baby anyway. But I don't deny that after I got the result yesterday I started crying -- our baby died around eight weeks but the pregnancy continued so we didn't find out until a routine ultrasound a month later. It is hard trying not to worry that something's wrong and I just don't know it. But we're hoping for the best -- I may be a year older (36) but I'm healthier too.

Thanks for listening! Good luck and happy thoughts to everybody!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2004 - 2:44pm
Oh my gosh! Last year my due date was Jan 19th then I m/c at 7+ weeks but it was 10 wks before I found out. this year my due date is Dec 16th. I went for u/s on monday and measured 7+ and hb not all to visible. So I go back monday to see. It is so dejevue. same weather same clothes. Time to do spring clean up in the yard and I am trying to relax, which is what I did last year and then it got so hot that I never accomplished what I wanted in the yard and I had to look at it all summer.

I just hope it all turns out different.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2004 - 4:45pm
We are happy to have you here! Good luck with everything and I'm sure your next u/s will go well. Lots of luck!

Renee

Renee, Soon-To-Be Wife to David and Mother to Elliott and Oliver

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-21-2004 - 1:38pm

Congratulations and welcome to the board. Please feel free to post any updates, fears, and joys with your pregnancy. The women on this board know how scary it is to be pregnant again after a loss and we will help support you through this Pregnancy.

Congrats again and a ton of sticky baby vibes being sent your way.

I agree with the deja vu feeling.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board