Beth - bbailey

iVillage Member
Beth - bbailey
Sat, 05-15-2004 - 12:22pm
Hi how are you doing?

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-15-2004 - 5:25pm
Hi Krista!!! I am still here lurking everyday and post on and off to new members. I remember how vital the board was to me in the first trimester in particular. I dont think I would have kept my sanity without it. I was thrilled to hear of alexeyev's daughters birth and responded to that of course. It was so exciting to hear of one of the old timers having a success story.

I hope you are well Krista. Can you believe we are 35 weeks plus???? To update I am very very big. I told the dr. on weds that I expect to go early and he laughed, saying i probably wont now that I said that.Seriously Krista I am expecting to go anytime after the 1st of June. The braxton hicks have gotten much stronger and they happen alot at night and are scary. The baby is so low this time and the cervical pain is pretty strong on and off that sometimes i cant move! The dr. estimated the baby weighs about 4.5 pds at this point so i would really like to keep it in there. I read Katharine's preterm labor scare and I really felt for her! Similiar to Alexeyev I am waiting to feel the labor pains that i felt with the miscarriage///and the birth of my daughter which were all in my back..a terrible sharp lower back pain.

Pls update me on your condition and if the baby turned!?!?????? Are you getting nervous/excited?

I am getting to the point of being cranky as i am so uncomfortable, cant sleep and have trouble breathing.

Its great to hear from you. I read the posts everyday!

Beth

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2004 - 5:03pm

Beth,

I am glad you are doing well.

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 11:08am
Krista..

I understand your anxiety over c section, but i would rather feel releived the dr. have a plan of action. I have had friends who have had 20 hour of vaginal labor only to be told the baby was under distress and had to have emeregency c sections then! In fact when I was pushing my daughter out for over four hours and told the dr. i couldnt go on anymore and was going to pass out the nurses had to snap me into a scare by saying, do you want a c section after all this pushing?!?!? Hang in there! I could have a c section too. It seems the deliveries rarely go as planned. I watch "a babys story" on TLC (do you get that in cananda?) anyhow it just shows deliveries all day and its amazing how things go off track and people need c sections. Please keep us posted Krista.

Beth

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 2:20pm

Beth,

I agree, I have watched a baby story and there is a canadian version called birth stories.