Hi! from a September Mom:.)

iVillage Member
Hi! from a September Mom:.)
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 2:37pm
Just wanted to say "Hi!". I'm a lurker for the most part on the September Board:.) I just found this board yesterday, and I think this group is a much better fit! We're due on September 13th with a little girl. We also have a very handsome soon to be six year old little boy...not so little anymore:.) We're all sooooooo excited!!! I have to admit that even at 23 weeks...I'm still very nervous. Thankfully this little one is a wiggle worm which gives me great comfort (my son was the same way). I felt both of them very early on:.) But...I panic BIG TIME when she doesn't move for a while or her pattern of movement changes. We miscarried last June at 15 weeks. No one knows why:.( That horrible day was one that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...not that I really have one:.)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and to say that I hope to be an active member of the board. Hopefully I can be of some support to the rest of you as you have already been to me the last couple of days!!!

Patty

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 2:44pm
Hi Patty!

I am also on the September board. I lurk over there most of the time and answer posts but hardly start them. You've found a great group of gals over here. Congratulations on coming so far! I'm also 23 weeks today but cant give up my friends over here.: )

Dorothy

9-16

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 4:30pm
Hi Patty,

I just turned 24 weeks. We have a son who will turn 4 yrs old on Sept. 4th. I had an u/s last week and it looks like we are having a girl! This group of ladies are awesome! I found this board at around 5-6 weeks and it's become a place I like to visit everyday!! After my m/c last Sept. I've been a ball of nerves with this pregancy. I'm just now starting to feel more secure. But I have the normal "I hope she's healthy & everything is okay" fears right now. I also panic when I can't feel much movement.

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!

Shannon

JT: 9-4-00

edd: 9-8-04

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2004 - 8:34pm
Hi Patty, I'm a September member too! I'm due abt 9/19. I bounce back and forth between here and the September board. I have a DS who turned 3 years old last week. I had a loss last September at 10 weeks. Now we are expecting DS #2. He isn't as active as his older brother was so I get worried now and then (see my post above).

Welcome to the board and I'm glad that you found a place to fit in with us! We look forward to getting to know you and your little girl

Lynn

DS #2 edd 9/19

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-21-2004 - 11:29am
Hi,

I am a September mom also. I was also reading on the September board and not that anything was wrong there but I just felt so much more comfortable here. I know that any baby is precious and births are already exciting no matter what but for me this birth will be a different kind of accomplishment. I know what it is like to lose a baby and I know that I took my first pregnancy (dd 01/07/01) forgranted. After my m/c I now know what can happen and that not everyone understands that. I was sooo torn up inside after my m/c that this board was for me. Everyone understood why I was scared and I felt like if I did lose this pregnancy that these ladies would understand and be supportive. I just didnt feel normal. Anyways, enough of my ramblings, Welcome!!! This is a great place to be. I am also due in September. Actual there are four others that post here regularly that are all due in September. So Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are over halfway there!!!!

Carrie

edd 09/24/04

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-21-2004 - 12:17pm
HI! Welcome to the board. I have been here since last october actually, reading posts nearly daily!!! You found the right place. I hope you find all the support you need here like I did.

Best Wishes

Beth

36 wks..and still nervous and needing support..

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-21-2004 - 1:04pm

Congratulations and welcome to the board. Please feel free to post any updates, fears, and joys with your pregnancy. The women on this board know how scary it is to be pregnant again after a loss and we will help support you through this Pregnancy.

Congrats again and a ton of sticky baby vibes being sent your way.

Krista

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-27-2004 - 12:20am
Hi Patty!

I am so glad you found this board -- I, too, usually just lurk, but post every now and then. The ladies on this board are tremendously supportive and informative -- I hope you have a GREAT experience with both your pregnancy and your time on this board!

My first two pregnancies ended in m/c's -- until I came to this board, I didnt know anyone I could openly talk with about my fears, frustrations, and concerns, so I simply kept it inside. I quickly learned that I could open up on this board without fear, and while my posts are fairly minimal, I have gained a tremendous amount of support through the wonderful ladies on the PAL board!

Great to see so many September moms!

:)

Chas

edd 9-22-04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket