How are you doing?
Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)
Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board
I think I belong in this section now, but I'm still not sure!
1. How are you feeling? Is your energy level coming back? I never threw up or anything, but I was nauseaous most of the time. That seems to have faded, except for a day here or there. I'm still pretty tired afternoons and at night, but I also need to get back to the gym!
2. How far along are you? I am currently 14w5d. I have a bit of a bump down low, but nothing major yet. I've only worn a maternity blouse once, and otherwise I'm just not zipping my pants all the way anymore.
3. Have you had your US yet and did you find out the sex of the baby? I had one u/s at 9 wks, with a level 2 coming up end of June. We will not find out the sex - seems like the more fun thing to do!
4. When is your next drs appoinment and are there any special treatments for your PG? I went 5/6, and go 6/8, when they'll also draw my quad screen. No, so far so good! :) Here's hoping the best for all!
TammiEDD #1 11/20/04~*~ 9/03
1. I'm feeling pretty good. The nausea is going away, for the most part, and at times I feel like my old self -- energy level high, etc. Sometimes, though, I'm still really tired.
2. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow (Thurs.)
3. I've had two u/s but they were too early (6.5w and 10.5w) to tell the sex. We go again next week and I'll be a day shy of 17w. I'm hoping we'll be able to find out then.
4. Next appt is June 2 and it's my first appt with the high-risk OB. I have lupus, as well as some antibodies that cause clotting abnormalities, so my regular OB has referred me to a high-risk group. I've been taking a baby aspirin a day for the clotting stuff, and last week he put me on daily shots of lovenox (a blood thinner) too. Not fun, but I keep trying to remind myself that it will all be worth it in the end.
Wish me luck -- I'm nervous about seeing the high-risk dr. but I'm hoping his super-duper u/s machine will be able to tell us the gender!!
LeeAnneFinally pg with #1!EDD 11/11/04~i~ 10/7/03
Heather spirit baby#3 10/31
1 - How are you feeling? Is your energy level comming back?
I feel terrific, and I have for two months now. I'm still sleeping A LOT, and not very soundly, but I have a raging appetite, and I think (knock wood!) that my round ligament pain, which was brutal, is finally letting up a little. Right now I'm struggling with a cold (whoever heard of a cold in May!), but aside from moments of pure panic, I feel great.
2 - How far along are you?
25 weeks and two days!
3 - Have you had your US yet and did you find out the sex of the baby?
LOL! I've had 5 ultrasounds, and I'll have another at 29 weeks. My uterine and placental problems have to be watched closely... It's a girl, though, and she seems healthy and strong.
4 - When is your next drs appoinment and are there any special treatments for your PG?
I go tomorrow, actually, and then I will be starting twice a month appointments. I'm pretty high risk for preterm labor and bleeding...
1) I've been feeling fairly good (as good as you can when PG). My energy doesn't come back in the 2nd trimester--it didn't with DS #1 either. I still get very tired some days. My sciatica acts up now and then, so I try to head it off (lay down with the heating pad) before it gets really bad.
2) I am about 23 weeks 2-3 days.
3) My last u/s was April 30th and we found out we're having another boy. I'll have one more u/s at some point to check on my placenta previa.
4) See appt section below. Just had an appt today. My next one will be June 16th.
I am 14w3d today.
My next appt is June 7. I will be 16 weeks (one week further than I made it last time) so you can imagine that it will be a big milestone for me. We probably won't find out the sex.
I get my next u/s (if all goes well) at 20weeks. I just can't wait until I am truly showing. I have a little belly now, but no one really notices except my hubby and me.
oh and I take a baby asprin a day to try and increase blood flow. Don't know if it does anything, but so far so good . . .
I still have not told work and a lot of casual friends. I'll tell work after the 16w and some friends I won't tell at all. They'll either see me with the belly or I'll let them know when I had a baby.
Hope every one is doin well!LisaEDD 11/22/04
1. I am feeling great. Stopped bleeding at 12 weeks, throwing up at 13 weeks and have put back on 4 of the 5 pounds I lost. I still feel like I'm tired most of the time, but manage to make it through the day without napping most days. I sleep like a log through the night, except for my two trips to the bathroom.
2. I am 17 weeks today and started showing over the weekend. I finally made up my postponed trip to Newfoundland last weekend (the weather was perfect!!) and when I got off the plane Monday, DH looked at me and said, "Are you pregnant, or what?!" :) I found that I showed a lot earlier with my last pregnancies.
3. My next US is scheduled for June 11th when I am 19 weeks. They will not tell you the sex of the baby in Nova Scotia anymore unless they are looking for something wrong that is gender specific. I don't think we would find out anyway. Most people are predicting a "girl vibe" from me, but I think it may be wishful thinking as we have 2 DS now. We'll be happy with either!
4. I had an appointment with my regular Dr. on Tuesday and all was well. I have an appointment with the specialist on June 8th to discuss another VBAC, depending on the size of the baby. I managed with DS #2, but he was born at 36 weeks (7 lbs, 2oz.) DS #1 got stuck (9lbs) and I ended up with a C/S. There are pros and cons to each, but I'm leaning toward the fact that I'd really like this baby to be "fully baked" before arrival!!
Looking forward to these next couple of "honeymoon" months!!
Annie, 31edd Nov 5/04
1 - How are you feeling? Is your energy level comming back?I am getting TIRED! Walking up stairs and longer distances is becoming more and more difficult. No, my energy level never came back this trimester but I do have spurts where I have more energy than others.
2 - How far along are you? 26w4d
3 - Have you had your US yet and did you find out the sex of the baby? Yes, I had my u/s in April - it's a BOY! We've chosen the name Calvin Michael.
4 - When is your next drs appoinment and are there any special treatments for your PG?Next appointment is June 11, GTT and regular check-up - that starts my every other week appointments! No special treatments for this pg outside of being on pelvic rest my first trimester.
Edited 5/28/2004 1:41 pm ET ET by liz.ard
Tracy here... nearing the end of the 2nd trimester, but still hangin' in. :o)
Feel fine for the most part.. have good days and bad days. (see posts on glucose and peeing oneself-LOL) Sometimes I forget that I'm even pregnant. hahaha I end up doing too much and paying for it later. Have lots of energy to begin with, but get tired out rather quickly. Find it hard to breath after heavy walking or walking up stairs. Leg cramps are getting bad, and back pain is starting to be an everyday thing. But I'm still enjoying being pregnant so far.
2 - How far along are you? almost 26 weeks now!!! Wow.. the time sure does fly.
Had the level 2 at 20wks. Did not find out the sex of the baby. We want it to be a surprise. I'm thinking that I'm having a girl for some reason though.. so... it will probably be a boy. LOL As long as its healthy, I'll be happy. :o)
Next appt. is June 9th. That is my last 4wk appt, and then we start the every 2 weeks and pee in a cup appointments. hahahaha
Congrats, Hugs and GL to all. :o)