Am I just FAT?!?!?!

iVillage Member
Am I just FAT?!?!?!
Fri, 05-28-2004 - 7:14pm
I am only 6 weeks. My due date is Jan 18th *according to everybody else, but Jan 20th according to the Dr. office*. I already feel like I have to wear maternity pants. I am sitting at the computer with my pants unbuttoned (Sorry, TMI). I feel like I am going to throw up if I don't have enough room around my stomach. Am I just eating too much? I only have 1 ds. (miscarrige after that in Jan of this year) Should I be showing so soon? I feel like I am huge already. Help Me!!!!!

P.S. I feel like I don't even eat as much as I should, because if I eat I feel nauseous, but then again, if I don't eat I feel nauseous too?!?!? How can I be so big so soon?

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-28-2004 - 9:15pm

Honey, you are BLOATED!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-28-2004 - 9:37pm
I have to agree with Nikki, you are bloated. And I can say this with the utmost confidance because I too am bloated! I am due 1/16/05 and I am having trouble with the pants myself. I have two children, and this is my 6th pregnancy. This is my third pregnancy in 6 months, so I am sure I will show soon. With my last pregnancy that ended at 12 and a half weeks, I was showing at 9 weeks! So just wait a little longer, then you can justify maternity pants. And you know what? If it makes you comfortable, just wear them! It's your body. Okay, I am rambling, I hope that helps, good luck!

Sharee

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2004 - 3:47pm
Hugs to you -- I'm just popping onto this board to see how everyone is doing. I've suffered the loss of a child at 12 days and a miscarriage as well at 6 weeks just this past February. I'm currently pregnant and due with #4 (including our angel girl) on December 22nd.

Anyway...that was just to give you an idea of who I am as I haven't been on this board. I knew that I would probably show real soon with this pregnancy as it is the 4th time around but was shocked when at 6-7 weeks, I was bursting out of my pants as well. I thought I would be in maternity clothes all the time by 10 weeks or so. Well now I am at 11 weeks and still in my regular clothes and they are fitting better than they did at 6-7 weeks!! I think I was just so overly bloated in the beginning that it was awful and any pressure on my stomach made me feel that much worse. Now the bloating is gone and the pressure doesn't bother me. I've stayed the same size since about 7 weeks according to the ole toilet paper Tuesday routine.

Hope that helped some -- hang in there because it won't be this bad for too long.

Kellie -- mom to DS(4.5), ~Kaylyn~ 5/7-5/19/01, DD (2), ~i~ mc 2/18/04, and #4 due 12/22