Joining the crowd...

iVillage Member
Joining the crowd...
Thu, 06-03-2004 - 8:59am
Hi everyone-

I have posted a little in the past few days but have not actually done an intro. So here's my story: In March 02 I had a dd. The pg and delivery were wonderful and healthy with no probs. In Sept 03, we started trying for #2. I had early losses in December 03 and late Feb/early March 04, which were a total shock to me. My doc did some testing and wasn't able to find any probs. She determined the losses were likely due to chromosomal abnormalities because they were so early and there are no other obvious issues. Anyway, I found on 5/27, that I am pg again! One of my friends is calling me "fertile myrtle" because I am able to get pg so often, and I am so very thankful for just even the possibility of another baby! I am now due 2/3/05, and am feeling great about it so far. Will have a u/s on 6/15 at 6w5d and the day cannot come soon enough! I am glad to have this group of wonderful women to support me!

Malissa
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-03-2004 - 9:58am
Malissa-

I did recognize your name from the TTCAM board. So happy that you're over here too! Congrats! I would be more than happy to send you good wishes for your u/s on 6/15. Very exciting to hear that we might be able to see a hb by then. Will you be having weekly u/s? I am very excited to have it done-but also pretty nervous. I'm feeling completely fine-which also frightens me some. Wishing for m/s since I had none with my m/c. (I know-be careful what you wish for.) How are you feeling? Good luck & you'll have to keep me posted.

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/5/05

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-03-2004 - 2:06pm
Laura-

Well, my biggest symptom right now is the sore bbs. I did not have that with my dd, but I didn't really have any symptoms with her, including ms. There has been a time or two this week that I thought I felt a little nauseuos, but then I wonder if it is all in my head! I don't think I'll have weekly us. Actually, I'm not real sure what the game plan is, but I think that if all seems well on the 15th and they are able to date the pg then they would not do one again until the second trimester. I hope that we both see little flutters! Until then, patience is a virtue, right? (sure, just not one I was born with - he-he!)

Malissa

edd 2/3/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2004 - 1:48pm

Malissa,

Congrats on your PG and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board