Yay! Appt. went well!

iVillage Member
Yay! Appt. went well!
Tue, 06-08-2004 - 9:25pm
Hurray!

I went to the doc today and was scared to death ( see my last post) but as soon as I got there, for some reason, I just calmed down. I wasn't scheduled for an US, but there was no one there so they did one anyway - and totally calmed my fears. I saw kiddo movin around with a strong heartbeat and everything. He was kicking and stretching nad arching his back and everything.Oh and to top it all off, the US tech who is supposedly very good at these things thinks its a boy! Oh boy! I wont go painting things blue just yet, its still early, but Ive felt boy vibes for a while now so Im inclined to agree with him. He currently measures almost 7 centimeters. Is that good for 13 wks?

Thanks for all your good luck vibes and prayers. Especially to Alexeyev who always seems to be able to wish everyone good luck. It was very nice to know that someone was thinking of me.

-Cassie
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-09-2004 - 12:26am
Congratulations! It's the best feeling in the world to see you baby wiggling around in there. My daughter was actually smiling. LOL We have the ultrasound of that. She was a ham even in there. We didn't decorate her room until I was 8 1/2 months pg with her. When we did a belly mold. I highly recommend you do that to remind yourself of the beautiful gift g-d gave us. My hubby and I are going to do it again G-d willing. I have mine on our fireplace mantel.

P.s. if you do the mold let me know and I'll tell you the secret on how to mount it yourself for 1/2 the cost if you had someone do it for you.

Jenn

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-09-2004 - 10:46am
Yeah! I'm so glad you posted! I love reading good news! Celebration! Celebration!

All the best,

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com