Hi, everyone! New to the board!

iVillage Member
Hi, everyone! New to the board!
Thu, 06-10-2004 - 2:59am
Hi, everyone!

New to the board! I love all the support and advice that everyone gives here! Thought I would come on in! I have two beautiful children and m/c the third this past March (8 wks). I recently took a HPT on 6/4th and it came back positive! I see the Dr. tomorrow to confirm! I am very excited about this pregnancy, but concerned since the m/c. I freak over any little cramp, spot or whatever! My DH and I haven't told anyone yet, we want to make sure this one is a go!

Anyway, thought I would share my story. Love, hugs and prayers to everyone out there!

Kimberly

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2004 - 3:44am
Hi Kimberly,

Well, how was the doctor's appointment? I didn't go online yesterday, but now that I read your message I was surprised to see no update yet! Hope it went well & let us know when you have a chance, ok?!?

Beth

~i~ 10/17/03

edd 8/30/04 (b/g twins)

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2004 - 9:21am
Hi Kimberly,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I too had an m/c in March at 5 weeks and got pregnant again right away and am due 12/10. Take care and try to relax! Ann
http://s494.photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-12-2004 - 1:12am
Well, they confirmed my pregnancy and decided to do an u/s. He said that I could be having twins! He and I saw two definate sacs, although no heart beats or babies. He said that I might just be to early to detect. He has scheduled me for an u/s next Thursday. I can't wait! The possibility of twins is amazing, exciting and a little scary. I look forward to the u/s to know more.

I will update you next week! Thank you for responding!

Kimberly