Sept. Mom's Friday check in

iVillage Member
Sept. Mom's Friday check in
Fri, 06-18-2004 - 6:59pm
Hey all Sept. Mom's!

Just thought I'd do a quick post to say "hey!". It's a little bit late since it's almost 7pm Friday night. (Oh well!)

Things here with me are going fine. Had a very good appt. this week. I'm starting to notice that I'm getting tired out very easily. I had a busy day yesterday and have been totally wiped out today. In the past week BH contractions are really kicking in now. I'm also getting some ankle swelling if I'm on my feet too long. (yuck!) The humidity is already starting to get to me. On the upside, "The Bun" is kicking up a storm and I'm enjoying that A LOT!! Just think ladies it's not long till we will be holding our little ones!

I hope you are having a great day & have a wonderful weekend!!

Shannon

JT: 9-4-00

edd: 9-8-04

(28 weeks!)

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2004 - 10:46am
Hello ladies!

Thank God, this pregnancy has been a lot better than my last one and pretty soon I'll be hitting the home stretch. I'll be 26 wks on Tuesday and my next appointment is on the 28th of June. That will be my last "monthly" appointment. Then we're going to do a 3 week appointment then down to 2 and then 1 and finally.....just wait for the day! I have to do the GT test next Monday, hopefully I'll be able to drink that stuff.

The baby is so active sometimes, I love it! It's so cute to lay down on my back and just watch my stomach jump and move around & my husband loves it too. I've got the nusery theme picked out so now I'm just waiting for our basement to be finished so I can move the one bedroom downstairs to do up the nursery in here. I bought the kidsline "barn yard" crib set and my SIL will be bringing me a couple rolls of the border when she comes next weekend. It's so cute. The U/S tech thinks that it's a girl and her heartbeat was quite fast so 95% chance it's a girl but I wanted to make the nursery unisex b/c we don't know how many kids we'll have and nursery stuff is not cheap!

Anyway ladies, hopefully everthing goes well for you!

Take care and keep praying!

Cindy

Erika or maybe Joshua EDD 9/26/04

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-20-2004 - 9:48am
Doing pretty well here--abt 27 weeks now! Had my appt this past Wednesday along with my glucose test. All was normal, though slightly anemic.

Little DS is starting to move around a bit more which is a reassurance! Fun watching my belly move around on it's own! I haven't felt any hiccups yet, but maybe that comes a little later--I know my older DS got them all the time but don't remember when it started. I get tired much more easily now. Sometimes I suddenly can't keep my eyes open a moment longer.

We're getting excited for our move--only 2 more weeks until we're back in our house. I just hope we can fit everything in our cars. I may be dropping a few things off at Goodwill in the next couple of weeks.

I'll have one more quick appt with my OB in Chicago on June 30th to make sure I'm well enough to travel. Then I have an appt on July 6th with my old OB back in CT. I'm not sure if they'll do an ultrasound then or wait and schedule me for one later. I still need to be checked one last time for my placenta previa.

Lynn

DS #2 edd 9/19/04

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-20-2004 - 9:37pm
Hi All- I am due September 26th so I have made it through week 26. My first son was born at 27w 1d, so the next few weeks are going to be tough. I have been going to the doc's every other week, but will be going weekly starting Tuesday. So far so good and at last weeks appointment my cervix was 5 cm long and looking good! On a whole I am feeling good, definitely feeling pretty big! On a couple of the hot days we have had I did think my feet and ankles could explode, and getting comfortable while sleeping is definitely getting harder. Baby is tap dancing up a storm in my belly - some times it seems to kick so hard I laugh out loud!

take care all - have a good week!

Amy

Jacob Ryan 5/22/03-5/30/03

EDD #2 9/26/04

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-21-2004 - 2:43pm
I'm here! Edd is 9-16 but it is irrelevant anyway since I am sure this one will be late, like the others (this is #5). I feel great! Can hardly believe I've hit the 3rd trimester already!? Everything is going just fine, baby moving a lot, still likes the transverse lie, but that's ok. Nothing else to report! ;)
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-22-2004 - 9:49pm
Hi everyone!

Congratulations to all! I think we are in our third trimesters now? YAY! Hope everyone can say that soon too! : ) Baby is BIG in my belly! I can majorly feel and see him moving now. I posted this before, but I had my u/s this morning and he looks okay. See below! The tech said that my palcenta moved up, so it looks like I don't have placenta previa. Yippee!!! Hope everyone is doing well and surviving this summer. It was 91 degrees today and I felt a little dizzy and light headed in TARGET! I took my glucose test last week and I'll know tomorrow is everything is okay. Good luck to all!!!

Dorothy

9-16

http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/gatordee/PALboard.jpg