Anybody heard from Chrissy (ChrissyTex)?

iVillage Member
Anybody heard from Chrissy (ChrissyTex)?
Mon, 06-21-2004 - 12:12pm
Just wondering where Chrissy is and if anybody knows how she is doing. A few months ago, she posted saying she was having some pregnancy problems and would be offline for a while. I thought she said her DH would post with updates, and I haven't seen anything.

Chrissy - if you're out there, how are you doing?

Linda

Linda
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-21-2004 - 12:24pm
Hey Linda, I am still here...I post rarely, but always lurking. :) I guess I am afraid to freak anyone out because of complications...I suck at being pregnant (at least my body does) LOL

My pregnancy is still going amazingly, all things considered. I am now 18w2day It is surreal to me still. I have had my cerclage since 12 weeks and my cervix is measuring a little less than 1 cm in length, funnelling from the inside, but no dialation. Which for me is great, because at this point with dd we were already on bedrest. Doc is letting me work (light duty) and that keeps me really busy. We had a placental tear early on, but that too has resolved. I am having some contractions, but that is normal for me also.

I feel the little bugger almost daily and the BIG u/s is Wednesday, I am excited and nervous at the same time.

I am always thinking of ya'll but have been pretty limited in being able to post...puter at home still stinks (takes FOREVER to load) and work has been wild with tons of storms and all.

I sure do love ya'll though!

((((HUGS))))

Chrissy

Chrissy

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-21-2004 - 3:54pm
Chrissy - I'm so glad to hear you're still around!!! I was afraid that "no news was NOT good news". I'm sorry you're having so many difficulties with your pregnancy. But I'm really happy to read you're hanging in there and having your "big" u/s shortly. How exciting!

My home PC stinks too....we really need to bite the bullet and purchase a new one. So, most of my time online is while I'm at work! I mostly lurk, but lately have been posting.

Things on my end are going well. I'm 33w4d and have no complaints other than the normal whoas of a preggo: my back hurts, my belly is huge, and taking the stairs feels like running a marathon!

Glad to know you're still around Chrissy. Post every now and then and update us.

Linda

PS - You DON'T suck at being pregnant!

Linda
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-21-2004 - 7:37pm
Thanks for checking in Chrissy! I was wondering what was up with you. You better stop by the TTAM6+ board when you find out what you're having. I'm sure everyone would love to know!

GL

laura

edd 7/16/04