Roll Call - 2nd Trimester

iVillage Member
Roll Call - 2nd Trimester
Sun, 06-27-2004 - 12:30pm

Krista has her hands super-full, so I thought I'd start a roll call.

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 9:35am
I am 15 weeks. My next appointment is July 1 (this Thursday). I am doing very well, just praying constantly that everything is going well this time. I believe I will be setting up my ultrasound at this appointment for around 20 weeks. I can't wait for that because I would like to find out what we are having, plus seeing the baby will reassure me that everything is okay!

Beth

EDD 12/18

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 10:49am
Hi, I'm checking in for roll call ... :)

I'm at 20w4d, and everything is going fine so far. We had our "big" u/s nearly two weeks ago and found out that we're having a girl. I'm feeling lots of twinges of pain and activity in my belly, so I assume my uterus is growing (hence the pain) and the little one is moving a lot more. I don't feel her move super-regularly yet, but it's getting more frequent. I'm also having to pee a lot more -- thought the baby wouldn't be sitting on my bladder until much later but I guess not. Sometimes I think she kicks me in the bladder!

I've been having lots of weird dreams. One that the baby had "Simpsons Syndrome" -- as in the cartoon characters with the big teeth and exaggerated facial features. LOL! And the last few nights I've been having dreams about my grandfather, who passed away nearly five years ago but with whom I was really close. I wonder what all this craziness means!!

Take care!!

LeeAnne

Finally pg with #1!

EDD 11/11/04 (it's a girl)

~i~ 10/7/03

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 11:50am
Just Checking in! I am 13 wks 3 days and counting! My next appointment is Wednesday to just get a regular check up. Wish me luck!

Renee, Soon-To-Be Wife to David and Mother to Elliott and Oliver

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 1:48pm
Hi,

Nikky here with baby girl! She is doing fine. I've been feeling her move since 17/18 wks. On Friday, I was praying that DH also experiences this wonderful feeling. Well, on Sunday, God answered by prayers and at 21wks, DH not only felt her move, he SAW her kick me a little below my belly button. What a wonderful blessing. Also baby girl loves it when I type!! She is kicking like crazy now.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

(( HUGS))

Nikky

11/7

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 7:52pm
Hi All!

We're 19+ wks, looking forward to that 1/2 way mark! We had a quad screen that came back good, and a level 2 u/s that also showed no markers. That was last Thurs. We didn't want to know what it was, but they said it would be in the record if I wanted to know...torture! I didn't see anything "extra", so does that mean girl? My dad thinks so, but he just wants me to go thru the heck of raising a girl like I was ;).

Feeling pretty good, but sometimes tired and feeling 'stretchy" in the abdomen. I actually am not showing too much in clothes, but that is changing little by little.

Hope all are well!

tammi

EDD 11/20/04 #1

~*~ 9/03

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2004 - 9:40pm
Bonnie 17w2d

Ultra Sound on THURSDAY!!! 07/01/01

Definately want to know the gender. Dh & I cannot agree on any names so it will be better to know if we need to argue girl or boy names. I'm really anxious, this is our last child & I sort of feel a loss whether it's a boy or girl. If it's a girl then Liam won't ever get to have a brother, but if it's a boy then I'll never get to raise a girl. So I'm sort of having a hard time with this.

20w appt I believe is on the 19th.

Bonnie

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2004 - 10:42am
Hello,

I'm 14w 5d, just had an appointment last week and not only did I hear the heartbeat, I heard the baby move. It was amazing. Next appointment is in 3 1/2 weeks as well as the u-sound! We are not planning on finding out, the idea of being surprised is exciting to both dh and me! We'll see when we get there though, it may be too tempting to resist.

Best of luck to all of you!

Amy

12/24

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2004 - 1:59pm

Hi all!

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2004 - 8:10pm
Hi,

I haven't been here for a while but needed the support today. I'm 13w 4days. This is the farthest I've been in my 3 pregnancies and the only time there has actually been a growing baby there (chem preg and blighted ovum). Anyway I had an early u/s that was great. We heard the h/b at 11 weeks and doctor said there is no reason to worry. Well I didn't until the past couple of days. Now I'm suddenly feeling better (I know that's normal as I approach 14 weeks) but I'm not showing. Just a little hardness right at the top of my pubic hair. TMI sorry! Anyway I'm great but I wish there was some physical sign that everything was okay. I just keep telling myself that at 16 weeks I have another appt and I can ask to hear the hb. Just relax and breathe. I hope everyone else is having a worry free day!

Kim

#1 EDD 1/1/05

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-30-2004 - 4:57pm
Hello ladies,

I'm 18w1d.... my u/s is tomorrow!! I'm excited to find out the sex, and I hope we see a lovely, healthy baby to put our minds at rest. I have been feeling movement for the past week. Some days more than others, but I do feel it just about every day now. I feel really good and I've been starting to do prenatal yoga. I also picked out a paint color for the nursery (sunny yellow)! I'm still not believing I've made it this far!!

:) Sue

12/1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pages