Now I'm in the Fairy Tale!!

iVillage Member
Now I'm in the Fairy Tale!!
Thu, 07-01-2004 - 9:54pm
Wow!! Hello Ladies~ I am so excited to be here finally! Heard stories about this place ya know and thought it was just a fairy tale! LOL. Well I wish I could've joined you much sooner but had to take my own sweet time I guess. Found out Monday that I am pg again. Had progesterone test yesterday and it came back 23.7 the resource nurse said that was normal SO I'M ON CLOUD 9 ~ But wondering do they need to check again?and about how long in between checks?? I m/c in Dec at 8 weeks. and they started checking my HCG at 7 weeks due to spotting, so I'm hoping everything will stay steady and strong for about O say 8 months. Well I do see some familar names and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you!

Tonna

3w5d and lovin it!!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-04-2004 - 10:39am
Hi Tonna!

Congradulations on your pregnancy!! We all welcome you and wish you a healthy and happy 9 months!!! Remeber, we are all here for each other, and if you have any questions, all you need to do is come here. I can't tell you how many times I got to keep my sanity because of the ladies here. There are no stupud questions here!!