Can I please join you ladies?!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Can I please join you ladies?!
Sat, 07-10-2004 - 2:07pm
Hi ladies, first the intro, my name is Joanne, I live in the UK with my DH and I have 1 DD from a previous relationship. Im 29yrs old and unfortunately I had a m/c at the end of Jan. I was around 6wks pg.

And I am from TTCAM board!! I think a lot of my *friends* have joined here recently.

My LMP was 4th June. I took my first HPT at 10DPO and got a faint BFP. I've taken 3 since then and they got darker each time. Yesterday at around 17/18DPO I got a super fat super dark +HPT! Im excited but scared to death. Its 5wks and 1day since my LMP. But I dont always have 28 day cycles, sometimes 33, sometimes 35. I think, according to the OPK's this would have been a 33 day one. Which puts me at around 4wks and 4 maybe 5 days.

Thankfully I havent had any bleeding so far. I had a lot of cramping around the time AF was due and tons and tons of backache. I am a criminal law secretary and I dont think sitting on a chair all day helps the back pain.

The backache has eased off a lot, but is still there some days but thankfully the cramps have almost gone. I keep getting a *feeling* in the central area just above the pelvic bone which I think is *normal*!. I am sooooooooooooooooo worried.

The story with DD is that I did not have AF for 1 1/2 years, for no apparent reason. Then somewhere along the line I O'd and got pg. When I took a test, unknowingly to me, I was 10wks. My Dr scanned me to see how far I was and I was 12 wks pg. So all this is pretty new to me really, the early part I mean!!!!

Right now, I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in March to deliver my healthy baby. How nice would that be!.

Well, good luck to each and everyone one of us here.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

Jo-UK

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-10-2004 - 2:50pm
Jo,

It is great to see you here. I can't wait for Shannon to join, too, but meanwhile I just know we are going to have a great 1st trimester!

I hope you have a better visit with your new doctor later this month. Keep us posted.

Rebecca, EDD 3/12/05

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-10-2004 - 5:57pm
YAY Jo!!! Glad to see you here! :)

So you're due like around the 11th or so? That is so cool how we're all so close to each other in due dates (from the TTCAM board!)

Camille

EDD March 13 or 14

Lilypie Lilypie

<

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-10-2004 - 6:19pm
Hi Jo,

It's nice to see some familiar 'faces' joining here. I hope their is a huge wave going on again, and a whole bunch more ladies find their way here.

I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Susan

edd 2/8/05