Can i join you all too???
Sat, 07-10-2004 - 10:10pm

HI there,

My name is Rhonda.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-11-2004 - 12:20pm
Hi Rhonda,

Congratulations!

I just read your post and love your pictures, Caden is adorable. Your DS and I have the same birthday!

I have two DS and am expecting my third child 12/1. For me, each pregnancy was different. And my SIL, who had high blood sugar in the first pg didn't with her second. I know that's not as severe as pre-eclampsia but just a reminder that each one is different.

Right now, according to my dr. I have risk of pre-eclampsia b/c I have protein in my urine. But I have had it since day one of this pg. Never got it with other 2. So I have to call immediately if I begin to swell anywhere. Nothing yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, I hope everything goes well for you and baby.

Christine

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-15-2004 - 8:19am
Rhonda,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I think I remember you from the TTCAM board. Welcome to this board; these ladies are a great source of support, information, and encouragement. Everyone understands the worries and the nervousness.

Best of luck with this pregnancy; you and your new little one are in my thoughts and prayers!

LeeAnne

Finally pg with #1!

EDD 11/11/04 (it's a girl!)

~i~ 10/7/03

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-15-2004 - 12:30pm
Rhonda-

Glad you came to join me over here too. Sometimes I feel it's a little easier to post things over here than on the Feb board. (I don't want to freak out them too much with my m/c worries & sure that some of them just don't understand.) Wishing you a H&H 7ish months!

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/6/05