~*~New and REALLY Scared~*~

iVillage Member
~*~New and REALLY Scared~*~
Thu, 08-05-2004 - 5:47pm
Well ladies I just saw this board today and decided to look into it. Well I recognize quite a few of your names and I am happy to see you ladies are doing well. If you don't remember me I had a D&C on Jan 14th 2004. I was 3 months pg the baby was measured at 9 and a half weeks. Well my EDD would have been August 5th {yesterday} =( Well I have been feeling like i'm gonna get AF i have had a crampiness just the way I get every month before AF comes. Well I had unusually achy bbs and had dreams I had a baby. My mom and DH kept asking if I was pg. I wish I tell them. Well curiosity killed the cat right? Well Aug 4th I got up to pee and decided what the heck and decided to use my last EPT HPT and I did well 3 mins later there was a light pink line. I didn't believe it. I still don't. My cycles are really irregular so I never know when I am gonna start. Last month she came on the 6th. SO I was guessing around the 6th of this month. Well now I pray she doesn't show up and this one sticks! I am so nervous and scared. So many thoughts in my head. I want this baby so much. I am going to take another EPT test tomorrow so I know for sure. I am taking prenatals. I am also taking iron supplements because I am iron-defficient anemic. I am just wanting some P&PTs that is what I need right now. I know you ladies will understand. Another insight to y life. That was my first pg and m/c and I will be 20 this month on the 27th. I was wondering if you ladies have any advice or PTs for me to ease my mind. All the ladies on TTCAM board are amazing and I know you ladies will be as well. Thanks ladies in advance!

~Deeadra

^i^ Jan 14th 2004 {EDD: Aug 5th 2004}

~TTC # 1

~Hopefully pg now with my number 1!

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2004 - 1:18pm
Deeadra-

I'm so happy that you're joining us over here. Congrats on that BFP. I felt like AF was going to start any second for about the 1st week after taking my test. Luckily she stayed away. Wishing you a H&H 9 months & you'll be in my thoughts & prayers.

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/6/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2004 - 4:45pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm sure your line will get nice and dark in a matter of days. I do remember you from the TTCAM board. I wasn't on the board long as I m/c in Feb and was pg by May. Have a H&H 9 months.

Susan

2/4/05