Sick after a 2-mo break???

iVillage Member
Sick after a 2-mo break???
Fri, 08-20-2004 - 11:04am
Uggghhhh, I have not gotten sick since June 14 (my birthday dinner), why in the world would it be coming back now????

I hope this was a one-time deal. I know my mom & sisters always get sick the full 9 mos, but I never got sick with ds & so far this pg had seem textbook.

Did anyone else get sick right before they entered the 3rd trimester??

Bonnie (24w6d)

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-21-2004 - 8:12am

Hi Bonnie...

Laurie, wife to Dennis, Mommy to Amanda & Michelle Kathryn arrived 2/11/05

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2004 - 10:48am
Hey Bonnie,

I doubt this helps you but I never once got sick with this baby (ok i threw up once but that was for other reasons) and now, all of a sudden im getting sick. Not really bad but food will affect me in different ways. I ate a salad yesterday that put me out of commision until this morning. I still feel ucky...

Maybe there is some hormonal change or more pressure on the digestive track or something that makes this stage in the game a little more nauseating.

Hope you feel better

Cassie
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2004 - 2:31pm
I think it was the two salads & the BLT (more lettuce) that took me over the edge. I've had a single salad in the day & seem to be fine. I think I just had too lettuce much in one day. Sad, I was able to eat 2-3 salads a day w/ds, my favorite way to get veggies. Wish it would get cold so I could started having better home-cooked meals.

So far, it was only a 1-day episode.

Thanks all,

Bonnie

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng