I FINALLY MADE IT!!!

iVillage Member
I FINALLY MADE IT!!!
Sun, 08-22-2004 - 2:33pm
I started to get larger immediately with this pg ... but I always just felt fat & frumpy. Last night I popped, I mean really popped. Now today, my body looks small again & my belly nice & round. 6 months of frumpiness gone !!! Hello to the day where people will look & know for sure you're pg!!!

I cannot believe how much this is effecting my mood! But that could also be that it started to rain yesterday & it is still raining now. Oooh, such relief from the scortching sun. It's days like this I KNOW I belong in the NW.

Bonnie (25w1d)

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2004 - 4:33pm
Congrats Bonnie! I popped about a week or so ago. Now everyone, including strangers, make comments about the pregnancy. The guy at the hot dog stand commented on how much my baby would enjoy the fries I ordered (I agreed), and asked me what my "weirdest craving" has been. Kind of random. Other people just stare down at my belly or ask me when I'm due. It's kind of fun and I like to just stick it right out there!

:) Sue

12/1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2004 - 5:48pm
Bonnie,

I popped this last week too finally. My only problem is that now when I eat I always feel like I ate a side of beef-no matter how little or how much I eat I just feel uncomfortable full for about an hour or so after I eat. Not to mention the nice cool summer we had been having here in Chicago has now turned and it is getting hotter. Oh well enough whining only a few months to go!

Ann

12/10

24 weeks 2 days

http://s494.photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2004 - 12:23pm
Bonnie-

Congrats on the big old pg belly! :) What a great thing. I can't wait. This weekend I was shopping & a lady actually had the nerve to tell me, "Uh-those are maternity pants." Like I don't realize that jeans with a HUGE panel of elastic fabric junk all around them aren't normal clothes? Witch! I was so mad at her & can't wait to pop so I look pg instead of just fat. If it takes me to hit 25 weeks until that happens I only have 9 weeks to go-humph. Oh well-patience is not my strong suit-but guess I'd better try to find some.

Have a great time on your big trip & we'll 'see' you soon. Belly rubs!

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/6

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2004 - 1:41pm
Oh Laura,

I have some bad news ... this is NOT my first. You show quicker with your 1st. You may have more than 9w of waiting left.

HANG IN THERE GIRL - I KNOW IT IS HARD!!!

All bodies are different, maybe you won't have to wait that long.

I may be wrong, I think I was near my 3rd tri mark when I popped my 1st time too.

Bonnie (25w2d)

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng