Cloudy urine and other gross stuff

iVillage Member
Cloudy urine and other gross stuff
Mon, 08-23-2004 - 12:48pm
Hello Ladies!

I posted part of this question on the Ask A Midwife board, but still haven't gotten a reply (I'm kinda impatient). Okay, the last couple of weeks, I've been noticing that my urine has been cloudy. I don't have any other UTI symptoms like burning, frequency, pain etc..., it's just the cloudiness. I have been drinking a load of skim milk, and I thought that maybe that had something to do with it, but I didn't have any milk at all yesterday and it was still cloudy.

Next question (this is the really gross one-sorry!) I've been noticing a pick up in vaginal discharge- it's definately enough for a pantiliner. I know that's normal, but yesterday when I wiped I got this huge wad of stuff that resembled Nickalodian Slime (Except it was white- not green). Has anyone had anything similar???

Sorry to all of you mommies with queezy tummies, but any help and advice would be appreciated!

Theresa

EDD 12/24/04

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2004 - 12:51pm
Oh! And the "stuff" had no odor and I'm not itching.

Thanks!

Theresa

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-23-2004 - 7:29pm
Okay, nevermind. I decided to call the doctor's office. The nurse called back and said that they don't worry about cloudy urine without any other symptoms. And as far as the yucky stuff is concerned she said it was very normal unless it smells bad. She said the more kids you have, the more discharge you have.

Theresa

EDD 12/24/04

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 8:46am
I have cloudy urine too sometimes. But I never did find out what it was. I've also had increased discharge as well.

Good to know!

Lynn

9/19