scared!

iVillage Member
scared!
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 7:59pm
i stated bleeding 8/19/04 i was 16 weeks when i went too the er i had test and a pelvic check and a u/s and blood tests i was there for a while well the u/s showed nothing at all and thay could not come up with a reason why i was bleeding sence then my tummy has not been so sore but i am scared that thay could not come up with something it I was not spoting i though i was going throw another m/c i got lucky the baby was fine with a heatbeat of 156 all chambers were pumping and the baby moved around like a proboxer sence then after my tummy went back too normal i have not felt the baby kick as much and most the time i cant tell if it is gas or the baby i get hard spot were the baby lays and this werid feeling right under my belly button should i be concered that i dont fel the baby all the time ?i am 17 weeks and 3 days i turn 18 weeks on sunday..
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 10:18pm
No! Don't worry! your only 17 weeks! You won't have an extreme amount of movement for SEVERAL more weeks. This is my 4th pregnancy and I just started to feel movement at about 17 weeks and it felt exactly as you described- like gas bubbles or tiny flutters. They say that you will feel your first sign of movement between 16 and 22 weeks, so if you're feeling something now, you're doing well! I'll be 23 weeks on Friday, and still movement from my little girl is sporratic at best and to tell you the truth most of the movement still feels very fluttery. I get a jab now and then, but most of the time it's just small little delicate kicks. Some days I feel her a lot, but on Monday I literally felt her flutter one time. At 17 weeks, I would go days without feeling anything distinguishable. Try not to worry, but if you worry at all, go swing by your doctors office and have them listen to the heartbeat- it takes no time for them to do that, and they should be happy to do it.

Theresa

EDD 12/24/04

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 6:44am
With my DS, thoughtout the whole pg I never felt alot of movement.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 10:32am
ohh good so it normal then. i know if i drink milk the baby moves around alittle bit more but the baby all ways stays too one side of my tummy the right side more then anything i got a apt sep 2 at 120 thay wount see me any earlyer i guess i got freaked out after the bleeding spell i had add more stress too me i started too relex and then i started bleeding so i been taken it easy till my next ob apt.. thanks alot for the info ps i cant eat candy or anything the ob dont allow she said i have too eat everything bland witch is gross but i do it for the little one witch i for got to add is a half pound all ready the ob calls the baby a porker..lol