8/30 Rollcall

iVillage Member
8/30 Rollcall
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 10:51am
How is everyone doing this week? Let us know how you're doing & what you've been up to.

iVillage Member
In reply to: ruke96
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 11:14am
I'm doing really well still. I still feel like a real human-and enjoy being able to get out & do things that I hadn't wanted to do in a while. Went to DH's company picnic on Friday night & had a good time & everyone commented on how skinny I looked & couldn't believe that I am almost 4 months along. Usually I'd take that as a compliment-but I guess I'm just ready to look pregnant.

Tomorrow is our 7th anniversary & then we are going on vacation for a week starting on Friday. I can't wait to get out of town & be with just DH. We haven't been on vacation in over 2 years & the last 2 have been full of ups & downs so we are very ready to get away for a while.

Belly rubs to all!

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/6

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 11:22am

HI there,

Laura,

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 11:57am
Hi,

Well, the time seems to be flying by as this is my 'big' week. I have my 18 week drs appt on thursday then the u/s on friday morning. I'm a little nervous already and I really hope that everything will be fine and the baby is healthy.

My original due date is in two weeks so that has been on my mind a lot this weekend. I saw a lady at the park yesterday with her 2 week old and I thought that should have been me. I do look at the positives of this pg and being due in early February, but it's hard not to think about what could have been.

Laura, congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Rhonda, do you have to take the shots for the remainder of your pg? I complained about poking my finger 5x's a day when I got gestational diabetes, but I think what you have to go through is tougher. Good luck.

Susan

2/4/05

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 12:34pm
Hi guys-

So glad to hear from both of you. Thanks for the anniversary wishes too. Always easy for DH to remember since it's the day Princess Diana died so he gets lots of reminders from the media about it. (And our 1st date was the night of the OJ white bronco chase.)

Rhonda-glad you're still feeling better & that the shots are going ok. That would be really hard to do & I'm proud of you for being able to have a good attitude about it. Also glad to hear that people are noticing your bump already. I'm sure #2 shows a lot faster.

Susan-Good luck at the big u/s. That's amazing that it's already upon you. It's great that time seems to be passing so quickly. Sending you prayers for the arrival of your angel's due date. I met someone this weekend who's EDD is just a few days before mine was & it is hard to see them so happy & so close. At least we have full bellies to give us some comfort passing that tough date.

-Laura

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 7:47pm

I'm here too - twenty two weeks today.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 8:02pm

Hey ya'll,

I am feeling FANTASTIC (how's that for a change?) well, my hips and butt hurt but I'll take that over hurling ANY day. People can tell I'm pg now and I can feel bebe every once in awhile. Soooo weird.

Laura, Happy anniversary! We have a dog born on the day princess di died, so I know whatcha mean about remembering from the media.

Rhonda, glad to hear the shots are ok if somewhat of a nuisance. Can you believe we're 18 weeks?

Susan, My angel day is the 3rd of Sept, so I totally know what you mean. I wonder how I'm going to take it. Dh will be out of town, as will my parents. Luckily little bean is reminding me that its in there.

3 weeks to my level two! Oh, and I can finally hear it on my doppler, but it takes FOREVER to find it.

Kether

Kether Married to Dave (12-6-2003) Mom to Liam (1-23-2005)
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 8:35pm
well i am 18 weeks i feel just peachy even know i grow out of all my clothes pretty much i have not gain that much waight at all i had my u/s last weeks no more vomiting and i got pill for nausea and i eat like a horse can feel the baby only when i sit still or eat candy or when i wake up the baby is in one big hump right under my belly button... my craveings are still out there. meat give me meat lol

Laura Happy Anniversary!

Rhonda i dont know what the shot are for i will have too look them up i am glad everything is going good for you your a strong person haveing too take any shots i know i would freak i dont like neddles but if i had too i would for my baby..

Susan good luck with your lvl 2 u/s there fun i hope everything work out well for you!

I am just glad we are all doing as well as we can keep up the good work ladys

belly rubs and hugs

effort

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2004 - 10:59pm
HI Ladies,

I am glad that everyone is doing so well. I am also feelign great. 16 weeks tomorrow. I started teaching today (1st grade) Oh my they take a lot of energy. At least I feel okay about making sure I sit. No at work knows except my principal. It is fun having a secret. I have had some previous parents give me the look, but no one has said anything yet. I am hoping until mid Sept before I say anything.

My next dr appt is on Sept 10 and I can't wait. Waiting a whole month after going every 2 weeks is tough.

Denise

edd #1 2/29/05