vivid dream last night

iVillage Member
vivid dream last night
Wed, 09-01-2004 - 12:06am
Wow I had the weirdest dream last night. I have heard that you get these while pg, but this was the first. I was in teh dr office with my mom and day (my mom passed away 5 years ago) Dh was at work. My mom got upset left with my dad and then I was alone. The dr came in and did an u/s and I saw that it was a girl. The baby looked so real (full size --i am only 16 weeks)

So..does this mean it could be a girl????

Any one else with weried dreams?

Take Care,

Denise

edd 2/19/05

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2004 - 11:25am
Denise-

I had an amzing dream a few weeks ago that I was holding my beautiful & amazing daughter for the 1st time & that I started to b/f her. She had the most beautiful little lips that I can still see. (And this was at least 2-3 weeks ago.) I posted a poll on this site & on the Feb EC to see if the BTDT mommies had been correct about the baby's sex in their dreams. I got amazing results. On this board most of the mommies said that their dreams were the same sex as the baby-but on the Feb EC board it was just the opposite. So I thought that was very strange. But for me I was convinced it was a boy before this dream-but after it I have gotten very strong girl vibes & now have had a hard time not calling the baby 'her' all the time. (Even DH now thinks it's a girl.) We aren't going to find out so many more months before we know if my dream was correct or not.

Belly rubs!

-Laura

#1 EDD 2/6

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2004 - 12:54pm
Hi Denise,

Before we found out we were having a boy, I had two dreams that we had a boy, one dream that the baby was a girl and one dream that the u/s didn't show the sex! I was covered on all bases!

I've also started having weird dreams, from my MIL's house burning down, to eating a bottle of Flinstones vitamins, to last night's biggie --> I found out right before I had the baby that my husband had four other wives, a couple of which were also pregnant, and instead of working everyday, he would just go visit each of his wives!

hugs,

ang

23w1d

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2004 - 7:31pm
I had a dream that this one was a little boy. It was so real! We had our U/S a few days later that determined that sweet baby boy I dreamed about would really be a little girl!

You never can tell!

Theresa and Olivia Grace

EDD 12/24/04

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-08-2004 - 3:04am
I had a very vivid dream about a month ago that I was having a singleton boy but later delivered by C-section triplet boys. The doctor said it was a 1 in a million chance that this happened. I was told that I ovulated while pregnant one month after conception. I suffered amnesia from the anestesia and when I got home with my triplets I learned I had five boys already at home. The boys actually looked like me or my husband. I will have to let everyone know if it is a boy in month or so!

-April

EDD 03-04-05