Feeling Awful

iVillage Member
Feeling Awful
Sat, 03-13-2010 - 6:25pm

I'm sorry I haven't been on the board as much as I would like to - PAL was my lifeline during my other pgs!!

I am feeling so depressed lately and completely jealous of women who have great, uncomplicated pregnancies, I know you ladies know that feeling. :( I have felt like crap this ENTIRE pregnancy, I had the worst morning sickness for 5 months, literally could not get up without throwing up and ended up on tons of meds just to keep liquids down. I am still nauseated much of the time and wake up sick at night, I have break outs, awful migraines, and now am having sciatic nerve pain and will start physical therapy for that this week. My Dr said to limit walking, no more yoga, no traveling. I'm sure I'll find out I have gest diabetes in a couple weeks too!

I LOVE being pregnant and am trying so hard to enjoy this, but I feel terrible all the time. I've had complications in both the beginning and ends of my pregnancies so I find it near impossible to feel relaxed about it. I broke down this morning crying because I just want so badly to be happy and glowing and setting up for our baby, but I'm not. Instead I'm nervous about everything and feel terrible...and I hate all the perfect pregnant women I know which makes me feel even worse! I swear I'm a nice person, I should not feel that way!

I feel bad complaining because I know I'm so blessed to have 2 little ones already, but it doesn't change how hard it is. I've wanted another baby so bad since my 4th m/c a year and a half ago and now I've had this difficult, stressful pregnancy, it's so frustrating!!

Thanks for letting me vent, I just feel so bummed today.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-13-2010 - 8:20pm

Oh Sweetie... sending you so much love and hugs.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 9:02pm

Ugh, I can't imagine what you go thru Jen....

Photobucket