Moving down!

iVillage Member
Moving down!
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 2:11pm

I'm officially in the 2T as of today! I'm 13 weeks and we announced on Friday after a successful Dr. appt. We heard the heartbeat via doppler, 150 BPM! The Dr. says everything looks great!

I already posted about this on "belly size" topic, but I'm showing already which feels so weird since I didn't show until 20 weeks with DS. I definitely ordered some belly bands because I am refusing to wear maternity already! And they don't fit anyway! Most of my maternity is winter and the little I do have has been borrowed in the last 3 years so it is kind of wearing out. I did a wardrobe purge and just got rid of the pants that are too tight because it makes me feel miserable to be trying to fit into clothes that don't fit. This time around, I am totally going for comfort! Summer couldn't get here soon enough for skirts and dresses;)!

iVillage Member
In reply to: ngil910
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 7:11pm
YAY!!! CONGRATS on moving down!!! I'm so very happy for you.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 8:42pm
Ha! Me, too, but my hubby would never let me. I pretty much wear pj's all day when at home and he can hardly stand it;)
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 8:59pm

Congrats and welcome to 2T!!

At 13 weeks i was totally in full out maternity clothes already...but i am an early shower... the bella band is a lifesaver though.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 9:32pm

Woohoo for moving to the 2T!

Christie, maybe I should look into a bella band... I am constantly pulling my pants up. And then when I'm not pulling them up, I'm trying to pull my underwear up because the waistband on my pants has pushed THOSE down. I wish they would come up with some maternity pants that actually stayed put! I tried these ones with the adjustable waistband but I think they look stupid unless I wear a long enough shirt (the sides bunch up and look lumpy)... they do seem to stay up better, though, so that is a plus.

As far as belly size, I am about where I was with the previous pregnancy, but in an entirely different season. I pulled out some t-shirts I used last time around that were long enough and they are already too short. GAH!

...I hope your belly bands help until it's skirt weather! I am excited to whip out the flip flops and stop trying to tie shoes.

~Michelle