Update since I've been MIA

iVillage Member
Update since I've been MIA
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 9:38am

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Life has caught up with me and I just can't seem to find time.

Baby is doing great. I feel it move all around all the time and DH even felt it for the first time the other day! We go next thursday for our U/S and hopefully find out if we have a boy or girl rolling around in there. I haven't had a gestational diabetes test yet, which worries me since I'm already 18 weeks along. Shouldn't that have been done earlier? I plan on asking at my next appt. I feel like since the fertility clinic released me, I haven't had any blood tests or anything done. Odd? I remember alot with my DS, but that was almost 10 years ago....

My 2T isn't so fun. I've been fainting alot and getting migraines for 3 days at a time just about every week. I can't seem to get the baby's room started, it's still so cluttered, and I'm apprehensive on moving forward. I just feel like something could still happen. PAL brain working hard. Plus it's hard to do anything with a migraine!

Other than that, I'm trying to stay as stress free as possible. Not so easy to do with everything else going on; we're having some real struggles with my DS and his biological father. If you could send some prayer our way for that situation, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's a major safety issue and I think social services will be stepping in soon, which is a good thing, just alot of stress and worry.

I hope everyone is else is doing well! I'll check in more regularly to catch up with some of the fellow TTCAMs that keep on coming (YAY!).

Beth

• Jan 29 - IUI #2 
  • Feb 11 - BFP! - EDD Oct 21, 2010
  • Feb 12 - betas = 142, Feb 15 - betas 659, Feb 17 - betas 1328
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 12:04pm

Glad you are doing well! They don't usually do the GD test until 3T (28 weeks) unless you had previous GD, then they'll sometimes test earlier.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 7:15pm
Hi Beth! I'm

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 5:13pm
Thanks for letting me know about the G/D test being in the 3T. A friend of mine is only a couple weeks ahead of me and she had her test over a month ago! She had a m/c before, maybe she had it then, or maybe bc she's a little over weight they did it early? In any case, good to know I'm not missing the time frame!

Beth

• Jan 29 - IUI #2

Beth

• Jan 29 - IUI #2 
  • Feb 11 - BFP! - EDD Oct 21, 2010
  • Feb 12 - betas = 142, Feb 15 - betas 659, Feb 17 - betas 1328