My clothes moved!

iVillage Member
My clothes moved!
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 6:37pm
I thought this was so neat I just had to share it. I was sitting in a meeting today, when I felt the baby start to kick. Meetings seem to make her act up, I guess she gets as bored as I do LOL. Anyways, I glanced down and MY SHIRT WAS MOVING! Whoa! I've never seen that before! But there it was, clearly, moving in and out with her little (or I guess not-so-little anymore) kicks. I kept thinking to myself, I hope I'm not distracting anyone here! But I figured no one was likely to be watching my belly so probably not. :) Anyone else have this happen?

pregnancy week by week

Edited 7/23/2010 10:24 pm ET by pinkboxer

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 9:26pm

How totally cool is that!?!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-23-2010 - 10:53pm

That's great, Jen! Don't worry, I'm sure DH will get to feel your little boy's kicks soon. It took a while before Robert could feel this little girl because it seemed like every time I called him over and he put his hand on my belly, she would immediately go quiet! And he has NO patience for it, he doesn't like to sit there for 10 minutes waiting for her to kick again. He finally felt it though and now he's been able to feel it a few times.

So when are you guys moving to Austin? ;)

pregnancy week by week

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-24-2010 - 11:12am
Looks like a move probably won't be in our cards.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-24-2010 - 2:06pm
Well, that's good that they don't want to uproot you guys again. And Dh gets to be a boss AND meet Michael Dell, how cool! Sounds like things are going well for you guys. I'm happy that things are going so well for you(although it is too bad you won't get to live in super-cool Austin! ;).

pregnancy week by week

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 8:35pm

Wow, Melissa, how fun!! You get to experience this, of course, because you're so darn fit and thin!!!!

- Tiffany

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 5:52pm

Isn't it FUN! I used to read before bed, and now I get almost nothing read because I spend half the time staring at my belly waiting for it to jump or roll. It's a hoot. My 5 year old is patient enough to watch for it, too, and my dh, but my 3 yr old can't sit still for more than half a second. I'm afraid that we have one active little critter on our hands because this baby moves around a LOT. Especially at bedtime and then from about 5:00 a.m. on. It's hard to be annoyed when he wakes me up, although that is a little on the early side. I guess he's hungry?!

MamaMedbh

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 2:08pm

Hi Guys! I've been mainly over on the Nov 2010 EC board. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Can you belive we're approaching the 3rd T???????!!!!!

My belly's been visably moving for a couple weeks now. Especially at night when I lay down, DH will stare and wait for it to start. His new fav thing to do is put his cheek on my belly and have the baby kick him. He's too funny. I tell the baby to ick daddy and he thinks its a hoot.

Anyway, just wait til we can see hands and feet and stuff!

~Adrianna