So freakin' EMOTIONAL lately :(

iVillage Member
So freakin' EMOTIONAL lately :(
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 8:57pm

Alright girls, this is really just a rant/ feeling sorry for myself post - feel free to ignore!!

I have been extra emotional lately, and, quite honestly, I'm getting sick of it!! Here's my reasons/ excuses:

1)DD is starting kindergarten in a few weeks.

- Tiffany

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 10:48pm

Hi Tiffany,

I can sure understand why you're feeling so emotional right now. You have a lot of big changes underway! Your daughter starting K, getting ready for a second baby, and a dog whom you love that is getting old.

About your DD, she isn't leaving you for another 13 years - at least. ;) If she goes and becomes more independent from you, then it's a good sign because it means you're doing your job! I was also a shy and sensitive kid, and I'm not gonna lie, it WAS hard (especially in middle school - but you don't have to worry about that yet!). But, I managed to make friends anyways. And, I learned to give the appearance of being more outgoing over the years. No one that has met me in the last 15 years believes I was ever a shy person - but guess what, I STILL AM! I just know how to overcome it now. Your DD will likely learn this too.

I'm sorry about your dog...I know how hard it can be to have a pet on the verge of dying. I had a kitty in that situation once, and I never thought it would affect me as much as it did. It's just a cat, I kept telling myself. But no - it's not just a cat, or dog - it's your family member! It sounds like your dog is not in any pain right now at least and that's great.

You're doing the best you can, and it's made so much harder by being pregnant! But it sounds like you're handling everything well. Feel free to vent here anytime! *hugs*

pregnancy week by week

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 5:12am

Hi, Tiffany.

It is wonderful that you can post here - share and let go of some crazy emotions, isn´t it? I really hope that writing these things and chatting with the ladies here will make you calm down the emotional stress and find a positive way to deal with things. So sorry about your dog, it is probably

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 8:21am

I really identify.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 6:21pm

Awwe Tiffany, I'm sorry you're feeling so down but its understandable to be feeling this way because you are overwhelmed with so many changes.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 1:27pm

Thanks so much to you all.

- Tiffany