almost here but when does anxiety go?

iVillage Member
almost here but when does anxiety go?
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 2:24pm
I will be here on Sunday entering the 13th week! I cannot believe it! I had my NT scan this week and all was looking good but will have official results next week. Soo last night when I was having a BM(sorry if TMI) but I had a bit of spotting and nothing since. I did post over at TTCAM and heard this is normal. I go to the dr this afternoon and on monday I have an u/s to measure my cervix. I hope all is good with baby. I can get teh HB still on the doppler immediately soo I am not too worried about the baby I am just worried about any preterm labor since I had this with my last child. Thanks for reading if you got this far.
Lilypie Kids birthday TickerDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 2:32pm
Yay! You're almost to the 2T. I think a small bit of spotting during the 1T is probably nothing to worry about, and it's good that you have your appts coming up soon to give you some peace of mind. How great that you were able to catch baby's HB on the Doppler - that must be very reassuring! As to your question - I'm not sure when the anxiety goes away but I'll let you know if/when it does for me, lol. I still worry and I'm nearly 28 weeks now, though not as much as before. It's different now - i.e. if I don't feel the baby move much for a day, that will set off the worry. Yesterday I poked her a few times to see if she was still kickin' in there and sure enough that got her going! lol. Let us know how the doctor goes & the NT scan results!

pregnancy week by week

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!