2nd tri chat thread

iVillage Member
2nd tri chat thread
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 11:42pm

Hi girls! Here is a chat thread created just for you. Please post here about day-to-day feelings, signs and symptoms, questions or comments, cravings... whatever you want.

Here is a question to get you started: What is your biggest food aversion right now? Does the smell of food cooking have you running to the toilet? Are you gagging at the thought of eating veggies? Please share :)

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 6:00pm
OMG! I am so hating veggies right now! But, of course I try and power at least a little bit down for baby's sake. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good most days. Every once in a while, I have a m/s day - I think she's sucking up all my nutrients those days, so I just need to eat more when that happens. Also, I'm finally starting to gain a few pounds and my belly is getting bigger, so I'm gonna have to come clean at work someday soon...
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 6:33pm
I feel great, for the most part. Just tired. I'm having some trouble falling asleep at night and the RLS or peeing isn't helping. Definitely think that I over did it today with packing the house. I was non stop all day. I'm resting now and catching up on my I Village. Kathryn, can't wait to see belly pics, if you feel comfortable to post them : )
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 9:32pm

I only WISH I had food aversions these days! It seems like I'm ALWAYS hungry! Only thing is...now my LO is up in my ribs, so I can't consume all that much food in one sitting...hence, I eat a small meal, get full, then am starving an hour later! I know I've got another 3 months more of this, so I just have to get used to it!

Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

Photobucket

wedding ticker

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 12:05pm
I still don't like the idea of chicken. Even the sight of it is too much for me. My DH is happy because he hates chicken and we haven't had it in almost 6 months. Thankfully, I seem to finally be over my m/s and all my other aversions. My LO is hanging out low and I can't believe how hungry I've been over the last week or so. I've actually cut back on the number of times I eat in a day and increased the amount I have at each meal. You know who orders those crazy lumberjack type breakfasts at restaurants (the ones with 3 eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, and hash browns)? Lumberjacks and me. That's right.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:51pm

I have been getting heartburn lately. The only time I have ever had this is when I am pregnant. I have to avoid pizza, anything to greasy, and now V8. I have cravings for food all the time and think that I am so hungry, but when it come to actually

pregnancy calendar

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 10:04am

Ha ha, I could have written your exact post a few weeks ago (except for the cravings, I don't have those). Over the last week, something's changed. I can now eat amazing amounts of food at a single meal (though I try to moderate) and my hips seem to be adjusting to sleeping on my sides. They still cramp up, but not to the point where I have to get out of bed and walk around. Now I can just roll over. Well, the heart burn still sucks, but what can you do.

Have fun at your u/s today! I managed to stay team green (barely) but it was tough! Let us know what happened and if you've switched teams.