9 year's of wondering...

iVillage Member
9 year's of wondering...
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 1:13pm

if we'll ever have a boy has come to an end...it's a BOY!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 1:26pm
Congrats on the boy! Yay! I hope that everything works out with the BP and the fluid, and of course the echogenic focus thing. Someone else on here had one as well i think...or maybe it was the February EC. Anyway, the doctors weren't too worried about hers either...
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 1:56pm
Congratulations on your boy!!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 2:53pm
Congrats on your little boy! Hopefully your BP doesn't get out of control and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and the extra peeks you're going to have of your little boy.
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 3:14pm

I think you are right, I'm thinking it was Jen that had the echogenic focus and I think another Jen had the low amniotic fluid as well...so it helps to have already known a bit about

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:31pm

YAY Congrats on your BOY baby!!! How fun!

Sorry about the bp worries and low amniotic fluid. I know that low fluid can be somewhat eased by drinking plenty of water - you dont want to get dehydrated. And I know that high bp can make a mess of your pregnancy and endanger your baby (i had pre-e with my first pregnancy). Just keep an eye on it though, and you should be fine - or at least you will catch it early, if any complications do come up.

It will be fun to see your little guy on the u/s screen again in a couple weeks. I hope he stays healthy and happy in there!

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:38pm
Congrats on your boy and welcome to team blue! After 9 years of wondering, it must be pretty cool, huh?!
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

Photobucket

wedding ticker

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 12:20pm

Thanks Nicole!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 12:33pm

It is so cool...I had convinced myself it would be another girl, because DH was convincing all

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-04-2010 - 12:38am

Jenn, I also HATE drinking water. I know that it is a bad habit, to only remember to drink it when you feel like you are thirsty. I try to carry a water bottle around with me all the time, but at home Im really really bad about forgetting. I hope your amniotic fluid levels build back up naturally on their own, so that you have one less thing to worry about.

Im glad youve got the automatic bp cuff now, that should make taking the readings easier (although DH and I both prefer the old-fashioned method, too). Remember that some fluctuation is normal. But if you ever get severe, sudden headaches, dizzyness, start seeing stars or flashes of light, or notice a lot of swelling, those are good warning signs that you need to get checked out right away!!!

I hope that all of these extra ultrasounds and other things are just precautions, and that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket