Can't Hold it in Anymore!

iVillage Member
Can't Hold it in Anymore!
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 10:20am

So I had my U/S on Tues, which was amazing. The tech was so great at explaining everything she was doing and looking at. So I got to see every part of my little one, from her little kidneys, to the two little bones in her arms and legs, even the parts of her brain. It was amazing how much they really could see and identify, because without her help about all I could identify is the beating heart. With my dd the tech didn't really talk to us much and so I didn't get to see as much of the baby, cause without this one

pregnancy calendar

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 11:48am
Congrats on your little girl! I had a great tech at my u/s as well and it's awesome that you got to see all the little parts of your baby and got some great pictures. Good luck picking a name. My DH and I don't even have a single boy's name picked out yet, and we've been discussing it for months. Girl's names are fun, though. There are so many pretty ones out there. I wouldn't worry too much about measuring big. Mine measured a week ahead for size and my uterus is measuring more than a month ahead but my doctor didn't move my EDD because the developmental stage matched my dates perfectly.
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 12:15pm
Congratulations on your little girl!

sig.jpg picture by jkasischke

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 1:13pm
CONGRATS on your baby girl!
Im glad that you and DH were both right.
Now you can have fun decorating her room and look forward to dressing her in lots of pretty little dresses and pink things :)
Glad everything is going well for you, and thanks for your happy update!

Photobucket

My Personal Blog: myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 5:31pm
Yay, Molly! Congrats on the girl and I'm so glad that you had an awesome appointment. :) We're super excited right along with you!
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 9:33pm
Congrats Molly! What a great appointment...aren't you SO amazed at all that they can see in there? Glad to hear that your DD will be having a sister. Congrats again on the great news!
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

Photobucket

wedding ticker

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss