Coming over from ttcal+6 (m/c ment)

iVillage Member
Coming over from ttcal+6 (m/c ment)
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 1:34am
Hi Everyone!! I've finally made it back here! None of you would remember but I was here for a few weeks about a year ago. I've been ttc#2 for over a year and a half (with 2 m/c during that time). It's been 11 cycles since my 2nd m/c. I spent many happy and frustrating months at ttcam, watching everyone graduate from there, and then from here. Then I moved over to cozy little ttcal+6. Since I'm 38 my ob began fertility testing last December. Did the HSG and then failed the clomid challenge in January. My 10 day fsh was 12.something which indicated possible diminished ovarian reserve. I was only on clomid that one cycle. I had finally begun to come to terms with the fact that I might not ever be pg again, and now here I am! 7 hpts and 2 betas later, I'm definitely pregnant! My 1st beta at 12dpo was only 19 and I was starting to freak out. My hpts were getting darker though, and today (16dpo) my beta was 231!!! My progesterone is a little low so tomorrow I'll be getting progesterone suppositories. Also I tested positive on the ANA panel. I had to get 10 more vials of blood drawn today so they can pinpoint what exactly is positive. I'm also on 1 baby aspirin a day. I'm so excited to be joining all of you here! I "know" a few of you (Hi Tabitha, Roxie, Cathy and Gail, did I miss anyone?) and I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you! Wow this was long! ((hugs)) Mary

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:10am
Woohoo, Mary!! I'm so excited to 'see' you here!! I tried to answer you earlier, but my wonderfully worded post got lost somewhere, lol! Of course, I'll never be quite so eloquent again. I'm glad to see such fantastic numbers! When will you get your test results back? (I had similar blood tests taken, but the results won't be back until I'm about 12 wks, so they won't be much use to me this time! Darn UK medical system!!)

I can't wait to share the coming months with you. H&H 9 months!!

Christine

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 5:25am
Welcome, glad your hear.

Sarah and Little One edd 7-23-3

Sarah, mom to Alexis, Samantha and Kayleigh

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:53am
I'm just curious, did they put you on the baby aspirin because of the positive ANA? I've had positive's for the last few years and my doc never said anything about it. Has it been linked to m/c? My panels, or whatever else they checked after the initial positive were all negative I think. Just wondering...thanks! Christine
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:11am
Welcome, Mary, and congratulations on your wonderful news!! I am sure I know your username, but I've only been on PAL since September: maybe from TTCAM before that? Anyway, I wish you the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies. Welcome to PAL!

((hugs))

Catharine

34w3d

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:17am
Congratulations Mary and Welcome to PAL! I'm glad to see you've taken your seat! Wishing you a long and uneventful 9 months :)

Hugs n Love

Jodi n Rachel

33w

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:20am
Congratulations and welcome to PAL. Sending you tons of sticky and grow baby grow vibes.

<<<~~~sv~~gbg~~sv~~gbg~~sv~~gbg~~sv~~gbg~~sv~~gbg~~>>>

Hoping your stay here is long and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Amy and baby girl edd 6/17

29 weeks today!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 9:30am
Mary!! I'm so excited to see you posting over here! This time you're staying for the whole nine months!! Woohoo!!!!!

Congrats! Seems like our dreams did have predictive abilities..... just for the next cycle!

Roxie & "Pebble" 12w2d

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:18pm
Welcome Mary! Congratulations! Hope that you have a healthy and uneventful stay here!

-janet and connor 17W 6D

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:34pm
Congratulations Mary and welcome to PAL! I'm wishing you an uneventful 9 months. Hugs Shannon
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:50pm
Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months here!! I have really enjoyed this board (as much as I did TTCAM)

Welcome!

- Lisa 17 weeks today!

Pages