I am back..child and miscarriage mention

iVillage Member
I am back..child and miscarriage mention
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 11:59am
Hi... I am back......I just found out I am pregnant. I miscarried in Feb of 2000 and gave birth in Feb of 2001 to my wonderful life completing baby boy Zach..

Now I am pregnant again. We really did not plan but we did not try not to have one. We are so excited by sooo scared. The last time it happened this way we lost the baby. I swear I am compulsive. I run to the bathroom in fear all day long.. I inspect my panties for dark colors or blood..Do I have issues or what. I am just so scared and I really can not talk to my hubby b/c I really wore him out with my pregancy with Zach and my paranioa.

Does anyone else ever feel this scared?

Love to all

Jenny

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 12:40pm
Jenny - I think you might have just described every woman here! hee hee

Yes - we all feel that way - it's so scary at first. Hang in there! This board is super helpful and supportive.

Welcome and congratulations!

-janet and connor 18W 2D

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 12:43pm
Jenny, I think it has been said before by all that we probably won't relax until they put our babies in our arms. After having a m/c you become paranoid for good cause! Anyway, Congratulations and welcome back!

Kim and Olivia

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 1:56pm
(((Jenny))) We have all felt that way! Someone today told me that I am only being super careful because this is my first and that next time I'll be more lax, but that is not true. I think those days are gone forever for me.

This is a great place to be because everybody understands that and what you going through. Wishing you a H&H 9 months. Congratulations!

Jeanette and Wiggly edd 9/3/03