WELCOME TO OUR BRAND-NEW BOARD!!

iVillage Member
WELCOME TO OUR BRAND-NEW BOARD!!
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 2:58pm
Welcome to the new format! I hope you like it! If you have any problems or are confused about anything, please please just ask for help. I've been using this format for about four days or so and am pretty comfortable with it, though I don't know all the tricks.

The folders will be changing later on after we figure out what we want, these are just what was suggested for all of the boards to start with. Don't worry, we haven't lost the old messages, if they aren't here yet they'll show up soon!

Make sure you're logged in (at the top of the page is the link to log in), that way the board will keep track of which posts you've read (not your browser). If you're uncomfortable with this format, click on "outline view" at the bottom of the peach box, that will take you to something more similar to the board we used to have. Please create a profile, too, that will help us all get to know each other! Another great feature--see the key-in box in the peach box? You can search for messages on a certain topic! Isn't that great?

I'm so excited about this format, I hope you are too! If you don't like it yet, please give it a chance--many of us rebelled at first when we started using it, but after a couple of days it's really easy to use!

Enjoy yourself--we're one of three channels that get to be first with the new launch!

Judie

Judie Cl for Birth Control