super happy baby pics!

iVillage Member
super happy baby pics!
Sat, 08-09-2008 - 1:10pm

Well, i think she's super-cute, but i'll admit - i'm biased! She has the most amazing eyelashes!

These are my 6 favorite pics. The last two are funny. in the last pic she's got a big pout on her face and her lip out. And the one with her in her bassinet is funny. She went to bed and somehow this happened. She's in her basinet backwards, her swaddle is all over the place, and

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-09-2008 - 2:40pm

Too cute. Love the bassinet one. It is amazing what they can do in there.

Sophie has graduated from her sleep positioner and is all over her crib now. You could walk in every ten minutes and she would be in a different position everytime.

sophie siggy PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

sophie siggy
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-09-2008 - 2:47pm
LMAO omg the party baby picture is priceless. She is such a character.
Photobucket

staystuckPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-09-2008 - 3:21pm

Oh my gosh!

//www.sparklee.com    

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-09-2008 - 7:08pm

OMG Renae she's gorgeous- such a pretty baby, and what a ridiculously infectious smile :) Please keep the updates coming!

*hugs*

wren

Mama to Elliott, born still on May 15, 2007 at 39 weeks

Pregnant with a second bean, due in March!

Mama to *Elliott*, born still on May 15, 2007 at 39 weeks

and

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 10:07pm

She is growing so fast! Wow, you can see how much bigger she is now (compare to the "professional" pictures you posted earlier). She has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes. And

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 5:40am

Renae, she is so expressive!! And I do have to say, that I too love the party baby pic!!! It looks like she had a long/rough night!!

Kara

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 7:41am
Lexie is super cute, Renae!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 11:47am
hi, i hope youre doing well! and btw your Sophie pics are adorable! Its hard to appreciate and enjoy

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 2:14pm

Renae,

I am so sorry you are having a rough time. You are right, I am lucky that Sophie wasn't a reflux baby, poor Lexi! I do, however, know all about that colic business. It is so wierd with colic, because it is like one day it just stops, at least that is how it was in our case.

I hope you can get some new medicine soon so that Lexi and you can get back to being happy. As far as other ppl thinking you are a bad mom. I have learned to just let it go. I have only been able to successfully do that, by realizing that the older generations just don't understand that things have changed. We know valuable info that we never use to. We understand (a bit) better why our kids scream with no end in sight and we also understand how to better care for them. Of course by the time we are old ladies, we will think we know it all and probably judge all the young moms out there. Right now, I battle with my mom and mil about blankets, bumpers, keeping Sophie too hot, why you shouldn't give babies a lot of water and the list goes on and on. I am sure they both judge me constantly, but like I said, I know more due to better knowledge on babies, so I just laugh at them. Of course, sometimes I still get really annoyed with them too. :)

Hang in there Mama, things will get better.

sophie siggy