A pudgy little baby!!!

iVillage Member
A pudgy little baby!!!
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 9:23am
I haven't shared for awhile so I thought I would.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 11:52am

Tanya,

It is good to hear from you. I am glad all is well. Does Jacob look more like you? He is such a little cutie. Oh and don't worry, if you want to see chunky you should see Sophie's thighs. I think they are adorable, but for everyone else they sure a conversation starter.

sophie siggy PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

sophie siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 12:01pm
Awww he's such a cute little guy! I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you both.
Photobucket

staystuckPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 2:06pm
Nope he looks like Jared but that's ok Savanah looks alot like me so it's only fair.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 2:51pm

What a cutie!!

//www.sparklee.com    

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2008 - 5:55pm

I don't know why, but he just reminded me of you. :)

I am doing ok these days. Emotionally, I have wrapped my mind around this pg and I am excited, but I am also very frustrated. I needed to switch to a local doc and my records and everything got really screwed up. My first appt. was at 8 weeks with the nurse only. I don't go back until 12 weeks to see an actual ob. Hopefully, she will refer me to the Peri. The frustrating parts are obviously, I haven't had an u/s yet and I am not exactly sure of my last LMP. The other thing is that I need an amnio done before 20 weeks to determine if this child carries the c-antigen, so I am getting impatient without one scheduled yet. Overall, I am ok, because I am determined this child doesn't have the gene. If he/she does then be ready for my emotional breakdown.

Physically, I am miserable. I can't seem to lift my head out of the trashcan. Luckily, I haven't lost much weight. With Sophie I lost 8lbs in the beginning. So I guess I am getting what I need. Also, with this being my 3rd pg in a row, my sciatic nerve pain is already acting up and all of the other aches and pains are also kicking in. The nurse warned my that physically, this would be hardest pg yet, because my body has never recovered from Isobel. BOOOO!!!!!!

So that is me in a nutshell. Just hanging in there. :)

sophie siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-15-2008 - 11:26am

Thanks for the update Tanya! And for what it's worth I think chunky babies are the best! Jacob is such a cutie!

Kara

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker