Lil' update

iVillage Member
Lil' update
Sun, 08-17-2008 - 12:56am

Hi Ladies.

I can't wait for you all to have your little ones so you can join me on the other board.

mod
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-17-2008 - 6:54pm

She is adorable!

//www.sparklee.com    

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 12:24am
It sounds like things are going great for you and Lily, I am so happy for you :) Thanks for keeping us updated.
Photobucket

staystuckPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-22-2008 - 9:08pm

Gabrielle,

I am so happy that you are so happy. It sounds like she treats you so well. :) I still can't believe how fast she is doing everything. Maybe she knew she needed to be a quick learner to put your mind at ease for any developmental delays that the high jaundice could have caused.

I am glad to read you still check into the other board. Thanks to Renae speaking up, things have changed a bit, so hopefully there will be more chatter over there. Mary also swears that once she gets there she is going to gab our ears off. :) I hope so.

I think I am also going to have some upcoming questions for you. I am a bit confused at the moment, because the Peri's office called and I am being referred to them which is great, but here is the confusion. My old doc's said they would do an amnio to see if the baby has the c-antigen. Well when the nurse called she said I would be having my titer levels checked either weekly or monthly and that I would be getting extra u/s'. They haven't even tested me yet and this is their plan. It just seems that checking through an amnio first would be more logical then trying to detect a prob that might not even be there. Like I said, we will see if I need your knowledge. My first appt. is sept. 4th and my u/s is the 11th.

Take care of that cutie and give her a kiss for me :)

sophie siggy PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

sophie siggy
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-23-2008 - 3:48am

Christy,

My guess is they are going to try to avoid an amnio if possible.

mod