Our little man Austin Charles is here

iVillage Member
Our little man Austin Charles is here
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 10:04pm

I am overjoyed to announce the birth of our son Austin Charles. He was born December 8th at 3:23 pm weighing 7 lb 8 oz. He is just so precious and I can't believe he is finally here. I have attached a picture of him today after his first sponge bath.

I can't begin to describe the amount of relief I feel to have him here and not be pregnant anymore. It as if the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I sat down to dinner last night with a small glass of red wine not worrying about what I was eating or if I was doing the right thing. I could just enjoy life again.

For those of you who have not had your miracles arrive yet, all I can say is to believe. Have faith! Somehow someway if you perservere long enough your dreams will come true.

This time last year was the worst holiday season and all I wanted was my baby in my arms. I spent hours on the internet researching and even looking for a possible surrogate because I no longer had confidence in myself and the ability to be pregnant. Now a year later my faith in life has been restored and my baby made his way into my arms.

Praise be to God and most of all my little man Austin!

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 10:23pm

YAY Jenn,

big congratulations!!!! He is so cute! I am so happy for you :-)

Enjoy your little man!

Veronika

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 10:34pm

Congrats Jenn!!

Mommy to Jackson 9/12/06, Austin 11/26/08, and my beautiful angel Andy 12/29/2007

Thank you beccam

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 10:34pm
Thank you!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you...when do you find out what you are having?

God grant me the Serenity to accept

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 11:08pm

OH Jen he is just beautiful! What an amazing little blessing. Thank you for being an inspiration.. all you ladies and your amazing little blessings just inspire me so very much. Welcome to the world Austin!

Many congrats and lots of love,

~Jess

new baby

~Jess 

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 2:27am

Awww- what a sweet lil' guy! Huge congratulations to you and your DH on the safe arrival of Austin :) What a perfect little holiday miracle that kiddo is!

*huge hugs*

wren

Mama to *Elliott*, born still on May 15, 2007 at 39 weeks

Pregnant with a second boy, *Judah*,

Mama to *Elliott*, born still on May 15, 2007 at 39 weeks

and

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 11:06am

Hi Jenn,

we have U/S appointment on January 2nd! Cannot wait for that. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will find out then.

I know the more that date will be getting closer I will be more and more nervous if everything will be OK, so I am trying to concentrate on the thought that we will find out pink or blue and not the thought if everything will look healthy and normal :-)

So far my pregnancy is pretty uneventful. I had little spotting around week six, that freaked me out, but since then everything is looking good. I am just nervous a lot (as you can imagine :-)

Enjoy your little man, he is so adorable! I cannot wait for May to get here, I wanna have baby to care of sooo baaad :-)

Love,

Veronika

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 1:44pm
Oh Jenn I am so happy for you.

Eileen

Mommy to Wyatt (3/02), Wil (4/04), Beau (1/06), Brady, our angel (8/31/07), and Tobin Jerome 12/5/08

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 1:56pm
Thank you Jennifer! Our Austins' are here for Christmas. What a blessed year for us both!

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 1:58pm
Thank you Jess! I can't wait until you have your little one in your arms too. It is an amazing feeling. Hang in there! Jenn

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 2:01pm
Thanks Wren! March is right around the corner! Yay for a little boy. They are the best! He looks just like my dh, I feel like I am looking at his mini-me! We love him soooooooo much!

Pages