Hi Ladies!

iVillage Member
Hi Ladies!
Tue, 04-22-2003 - 10:53pm
Sorry I've been gone so long. Sorry Stacey and Becca especially. I have checked in once in a while, but besides not really liking the new format, I just have been really stressed, and not wanting to be bothered with anything really. We are in the process of trying to decide if we will be leaving our church, and that is really weighing on me in a big way. Last week I was on vacation, and dh was too, so that was nice. I am back to work now, so back to the grind. On Friday, I will be attending a homeschooling conference in Mass. Should be interesting. All the busy-ness and stress hasn't left me very motivated to post, or much time to read. But I do think about you all. Come summer I probably will get back to posting again more regularly. Anyway, have a great week!

Leslie

iVillage Member
In reply to: lesliej2001
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 1:42pm
Oh (((((((Leslie)))))! Don't be sorry to me! I know that you are so busy with work and Emily and the stress of your church move. Have you received a Word from the Lord about it? I know that you are praying and are in a deep struggle right now. I'm praying for peace for you and for joy that is new every morning.

My wish is that Bookshelf would be a haven for you not a "have to" right now! Please take as long as you need away, but keep in touch if it helps. We are a community of caring women and if we can't lean on each other- who can we lean on?

Here's hoping things start looking up in a big way right away!

My love and prayers,

Stacey

iVillage Member
In reply to: lesliej2001
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 5:52pm
Sometimes when it gets so busy, one or two activities need to drop off our schedule for a bit - we can't be going full speed all the time, right?

Don't forget that you can always email Stacey or myself if you feel more comfortable contacting us that way - and if you like to correspond by snail mail, I'm your gal!

Until next time (and even then), I'll be praying for you and hoping your days are less stressful!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com