Wednesday Woes....

iVillage Member
Wednesday Woes....
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 1:51pm
I think that we might have a few woes out there to share. I for one have a bit of a woe, with regard to apprehension to the big changes that I'm going to be going thru in the next month. My DH and I are going thru infertility treatment and I've got to get ready for some major medications. Woe is me- I don't like shots! but who does!

What's your woe for today?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 5:31am
Stacey -

Thank you for your prayers. I think they may have worked. I have one job that looks promising and hopefully, by this time next week, I will have a new job! I have truly learned a lesson in patience over the past few weeks. It was something I needed to work one, and prayed daily for patience!

My line of work is continuing professional education. I coordinate and develop continuing education programs for professionals in their particular field. For example, I used to work for a membership association for pharmacists and developed education programs for them so that they can keep up with new things in their field. It's very rewarding!

How are things going with you and your family?

~ Jennifer

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 12:58am
Jennifer. It's good to see you again! I'll be praying for your job situation. Sometimes the wait for just what God has for us is better than anything we could have imagined!

What kind of work do you do?

Keep your chin up!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 12:55am
I'm going on injection medications starting May 1st. My inital fear was that I wouldn't be able to give myself the injections. But today I did! so I'm proud of me. The only other thing I'm concerned about is side affects from all the hormones. Moodiness, discomfort at injections sites possible bad side affects. The chance of anything severe is slight.

The whole process will take about a month. Hopefully I'll have good news in 8 weeks to share with you all. Please keep me in your prayers.

I'll keep you posted but I'm very excited.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 7:41pm
Becca -

Sending you some hugs, positive thoughts, and prayers your way!! I know what it's like to be separated from your husband! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!

~ Jennifer

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 7:37pm
Stacey -

First, let me say that I will be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers during this time. I will be praying for the best....

My woe right now is that I still haven't been able to find a job, even though I have had a few interviews and still have a few more scheduled. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm trying to stay positive!

~ Jennifer

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 5:59pm
Earlier in the day, it was "that time of month woes" but I'm feeling pretty good at this moment. I'm trying to ignore my worries that I'll break down crying as soon as hubby leaves - or when I think about it right now. I want to be stronger than I am, since the benefits of this summer job outweigh the negativeness of being separated for a time.

Also, I'm concerned about my ability to put off my Bible-reading lately. For a few days in a row, I didn't want to dig into the Word, and I'm not used to that. I don't want it, either! So, I need to smarten up!

Becca (who intends to do much reading and typing and writing during the summer, which starts April 28th for me)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-23-2003 - 2:59pm
Hey Stace,

I know very little about this process you are getting ready to undertake, but I'm sure it's anxiety ridden for sure. How long does the process take? What are you most concerned about?