Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 12:48am
Hi! Here's the friday Five. I was unable to get online til now on Thursday night at 9:45.

1. Name your favorite author right now.

2. Your favorite flower?

3. How many states have you lived in?

4. Which TV shows are "must see" tv for you?

5. Do you know anyone in the military right now? Any stories to share?

Hope you all have a great Friday. I'm off for the next 3 days, but barring any computer problems I'll be here each day. Check in and stay awhile!

Stacey

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_stacey0527
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 5:36am

Bertrice Small. She writes historical/romance fiction. It's a quick fluffy read before I get back into some serious reading.

2. Your favorite flower?

Roses

Three - New Jersey, Pennsylvania & Virginia

CSI and CSI: Miami

5. Do you know anyone in the military right now? Any stories to share

DH is in the National Guard and assigned to the Dept. of Homeland Security. A lot of our friends from the Marines are in Iraq as we speak. We got an e-mail from one of our friends who received a field promotion to Gunnery Sergeant and his helicopters took part in the rescue of the POWS. We're very proud of him!!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend everyone!

~ Jennifer

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 9:12am
1. Name your favorite author right now. **Jayne Ann Krentz (secular romance writer)

2. Your favorite flower? **Rose, followed by tulips.

3. How many states have you lived in? **None. ;) I've lived in three provinces, and have visited 8 out of the 10 provinces. (There are three territories, too, in Canada, but I haven't been to them yet.)

4. Which TV shows are "must see" tv for you? **Alias, American Idol (yep, I'm blushing over that fact), Gilmore Girls, Survivor.

5. Do you know anyone in the military right now? Any stories to share? **I don't actually know anyone. Weird, eh? There's a base probably fifty km out of town, but I haven't been there yet. (The only connection I can think of is that a great-uncle of mine died in World War II and is buried in Belgium.)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 4:13pm
It's Friday!!!!

1. Name your favorite author right now. I don't have a specific one at the moment. I really need to get to the library and find a book soon.

2. Your favorite flower? Hmmm, yellow roses for looks, lilacs for smell, though.

3. How many states have you lived in? 3: DE, PA and MD (all within probably a 30 mile radius, how boring of me!).

4. Which TV shows are "must see" tv for you? Alias, Emeril Live!

5. Do you know anyone in the military right now? Any stories to share? None directly.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 8:03pm

--Dee Henderson, of course!!!

2. Your favorite flower?

--Gerber Daisy

--Washington and California

--CSI

5. Do you know anyone in the military right now? Any stories to share?

--My friend Aaron is in the Army, but has not yet been deployed and my best friends husband Tom is in the Coast Guard and is currently over in Iraq.

God Bless You All

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-28-2003 - 10:01am
1. Favorite author right now is Karen Kingsbury 2. Favorite flower is tulip 3. I haven't lived in any states, but one province. Wait, does going to college in Mass. for one year count? 4. My only must see tv show right now is American Idol 5. I don't know anyone in the military.

Sandra