Monday Madness...What's goin' on....

iVillage Member
Monday Madness...What's goin' on....
Mon, 04-28-2003 - 2:22pm
I know that Becca will be needing some support in the next few months as her DH has gone off to a summer job away from her. Let's all pitch in and give her something to smile about in the next few days.

My monday madness is budget woes. DH and I aren't seeing eye to eye on spending- as usual. We'll work it out alright. Other than that my plans are to try and kick the office into gear, may looks bleak right now. I'm hopeful for a good month, but with all of our office visits to and from the doctor, we are really going to be busy with other stuff. I still hope to make goal for this month.

What's goin on with you this week?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-28-2003 - 4:15pm
Monday, Monday, Monday.......

Thanks for the heads up on Becca - that is good to know.

On my own Monday mania - my week looks relatively quiet. My husband is out of town this week - so I guess I'm lucky enough to make sure the lawn gets mowed and the trash gets taken out right????

:)

It's our anniversary today - we've been married two years April 28th, so that's kindof exciting! I'm hoping for a card in the mail when I get home.....

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-28-2003 - 4:49pm
Congratulations on the anniversary Kerry! Happy Anniversary to you!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 12:12pm
Broken computer! :( I'm hoping to hear today from the repair shop. I may need to select a new motherboard for the machine, and I know nothing about that kind of choice! Yikes!

Otherwise, I'm concentrating on cleaning our place (spring cleaning is a good way to keep from being bored and lonely, at least for me) and making my meals more nutritious. (Need to add green veggies and cut down on treats.) And, of course, there's my writing and a few TV programs to throw into the mix as well.

When hubby's first or second paycheque comes in, there'll be repairs to the truck and insurance to arrange. Then I'll be on the road again, with wheels this time! :)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 12:14pm
An anniversary without the hubby? Bummer. Our third was last Tuesday, so we made it a special time since we'd be apart for the summer.

Hoping you're doing well!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 4:00pm
It's all fixed! Just needed a battery for the motherboard! Yipee!